By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe COD:BO (PS3) Will Better Reach's 1st Week What Do U Believe In?

darn im so depressed

it didnt do it

at least i may be correct about it being within 100-200k with possibly another 100k coming from JP

hey atleast the thread is still a joy to read

hopefully i can redeem myself with my GT5 selling 3M 1st week WW thread and my coincidences that make me believe PS3>360 holiday 2010 thread asswell

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

darn im so depressed

it didnt do it

at least i may be correct about it being within 100-200k with possibly another 100k coming from JP

hey atleast the thread is still a joy to read

hopefully i can redeem myself with my GT5 selling 3M 1st week WW thread and my coincidences that make me believe PS3>360 holiday 2010 thread asswell

You can't say that just yet. The NA sales aren't up yet.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

It's possible now... just 2.25m to overcome Reach.

Well even if it just barely misses it, COD BO sold 300k more in EMEAA in one week than Reach did in 9 weeks. Also i wouldn't be suprised if COD:BO manages to outsell Halo:Reach in the end.

We're overtracking Reach so I think this is entirely possible. Preorders in Japan make me think Black Ops could have a pretty nice opening there, maybe 150k-200k.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:

We're overtracking Reach so I think this is entirely possible. Preorders in Japan make me think Black Ops could have a pretty nice opening there, maybe 150k-200k.

wow really referring to both

where can i find JP POs?

yeah MW2 did 100k or something so im assuming at least 100k is guaranteed from BO

but thats why i think i failed it

EU 1.8M

NA im assuming under 2M, MW2 did 1.6M last yr so id say 1.9M

JP at least 100k

=

3.9M

regardless it will be very close, the ps3s version is inferior to the 360s and gets DLC late that must of played in its sales, most all heavily doubted it in here, and even people said theyd kill themselves if it happened so... i think it can be ranked high in my trademark BHR-3 threads

Play Me

ethomaz said:

i don't think americans can sell more than 2m first week

It will definitely beat Reach in the first ten though, MW2 on PS3 already sold more the first ten weeks, and BO seems to be selling even better. Though since Reach won't have a sequel in the near future, it will outleg and outsell it in the end.

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

Reach was a bit overtracked compared to NPD numbers... so all can happen in future.

ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

Reach was a bit overtracked compared to NPD numbers... so all can happen in future.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Anyways it doesn't matter since the COD:BO 360 version beat it pretty well.

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.