By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Climate Change Deniers/Skeptics or Believer?

Climate Change Deniers/Skeptics or Believer?

Climate change believer. ... 80 52.63%

Climate change skeptic/denier. 41 26.97%

Unsure about climate change: fence sitter. 17 11.18%

Candy!!! 14 9.21%

Total:152

The thing that caught my attention in that video when I was watching it earlier today was that the group of environmental activists that created the video portrayed environmental activists in the way that most of their critics would have; very manipulative, cold-hearted and ruthless without any willingness to listen to, understand or debate different opinions.

Around the Network

Even if Climate change is a lie, we need to stop polluting the air and stop spreading cancer

HappySqurriel said:

The thing that caught my attention in that video when I was watching it earlier today was that the group of environmental activists that created the video portrayed environmental activists in the way that most of their critics would have; very manipulative, cold-hearted and ruthless without any willingness to listen to, understand or debate different opinions.

Seriously, considering how horrendous that video was, it would have made 10000% more sense if it was made by global warming critics making FUN of the activists.

But it was the activists making themselves look as low as humanly possible. I am at a loss of words.

http://www.raceforiran.com/the-green-movement-is-not-the-future-of-iran

Iran opposes the Green Movement. Why should Iran pay for something that does not exist? If Iran government and its people oppose carbon tax and Green Movement. Green Movement must be Marxist/Communist agenda that tramnsfers wealth from rich nations to

Iran will not surrender its oil reserves without a fight. Iran will fight the invaders to the last man. "Freedom for Iran". Ahmadinejad is a great leader and he must stand up and fight against the Communist/Marxist(Zionist) invaders. 

corbettreport

Around the Network
Teo said:

Even if Climate change is a lie, we need to stop polluting the air and stop spreading cancer

You can't really spread cancer. Any living thing is garanteed to get cancer - its part of life. You can increase some conditions - bad dieet and extreme pollution - to fasten its rise.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Another Domino Falls: UK’s Leading Scientific Body Retreats on Climate Change

Patrick Henningsen
http://www.infowars.com/another-domino-falls-uks-leading-scientific-body-retreats-on-climate-change/

October 4, 2010

It’s the latest in a series of high-profile set-backs suffered by global warming theorists- the UK’s leading scientific body has decided to rewrite its own definitive guide on climate change, now admitting that it is “not known” how much warmer the planet will become.

ANOTHER ONE: CLIMATE CHANGE AD FEATURES YOUNG GIRL IN A NOOSE

http://www.tngovwatch.org/2010/10/climate-change-ad-features-young-girl-in-a-noose/

Terrorize the Children - Pachauri's Strategy - Splattergate

Environmentalists run through UN have an evil agenda. 

Global warming is absolute crap and is not man made another big cash grab by the Globalist elites. An enforced Carbon tax will force prices up and increase unemployment rates with more business failures. The Global  financial meltdown was deliberate manipulation of the market by the international bankers and financial derivative traders on Wall street. 

Something in the water..... Fluoridation is being added to our drinking water. Fluoride is a poisonous neurotoxin, leading chemical in rat poison. 

Genetically Modified  grain crops are forced onto third world nations. GM crops have low yields and well it is a form of starving the people. Foreign is turned off when developing nations can not pay back their debts. Developing nations can not go bankrupt and consequently they must pay through economic trade sanctions and less Foreign Aid. 

Tighter environmental regulations will restrict the use of land for farming and economic activities such as housing and mining. 

I just watched the documentary "Not evil just wrong" An excellent doc

I encourage believers to watch if they dare. 

One point from that movie is one woman, Rachel Carsons wrote a book that has now had a hand in the death of millions of people in developing countries.  Way overstating (lying) the impact of DDT on the environment.  DDT kept insects that carried malaria at bay and cut way down the impact of this killer.

Now millions of people have died just for her vanity  and prestige.

it is a religion to the Environmental wackos