By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Does anyone think that there will be SSB on the DS? I believe that an announcement will be made in 2008.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

This was posted by zackblue ages ago.

mM

i think there will be an announcment for SSB DS in late 08

leo-j said:
This was posted by zackblue ages ago.

Really, I never knew that!

@endurance: I think it will be on Mid 08.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Don't listen to leo-j Joeykanga...

I really hope Nintendo announces some more of their franchises for the DS in the upcoming year, there are still plenty of games that would be great to play on the handheld.

First things that come to head are Smash Brohters and Paper Mario, but also games like F-Zero or Wave Race would be great to see again.

When I look at release lists, it seems that Nintendo doesn't care too much about the DS at the moment, the only two games that are first party I remember right now are Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, both from Intelligent Systems.

Of course Nintendo has to concentrate on the Wii, but knowing that some studios only do DS stuff, I'd expect some more games getting announced soon.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Well Nintendo told us they were working on more ds games then ever. (don't know the exact number)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Don't listen to leo-j Joeykanga...

I really hope Nintendo announces some more of their franchises for the DS in the upcoming year, there are still plenty of games that would be great to play on the handheld.

First things that come to head are Smash Brohters and Paper Mario, but also games like F-Zero or Wave Race would be great to see again.

When I look at release lists, it seems that Nintendo doesn't care too much about the DS at the moment, the only two games that are first party I remember right now are Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, both from Intelligent Systems.

Of course Nintendo has to concentrate on the Wii, but knowing that some studios only do DS stuff, I'd expect some more games getting announced soon.

It's odd... Nintendo stated they were working on 100+ DS games and 40+Wii games...  where are all the DS games?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

lol that was the number I was looking for :P

True, there was this number... Does anyone have the time to compile a list of announced first party DS games? I myself haven't because I'm preparing for my matura right now...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

If they do make a Super Smash Bros. DS game I would definetly get the DS then. I liked Super Smash Bros. Melee, I played the hell out of that game.