By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Help plz: How much for an Xbox 360 premium without games?! (PAL)

Hmmm... Maybe i'll even pick up the Arcade SKU...

But does 256mb garantue enough space just to save games?!... Cuzz i won't be going online the first 3 months, i might pick a hard-disk up later!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

depends.....I have lots of games that only take up a few megabytes to save, but then gears of war has 99mb worth of saves on my console. Id suck it up and go with the Pro, cause it'll cost more if you buy the harddisk later

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I think you should try them
espicaly Forza 2 ... Great game with wonderful LIVE
VP not bad

WHATS UP W29 IS BACK AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at Bestbuy the other day and I found Xbox 360's on the floors stacked up from the ground up. So I went and observed the boxes and according to Xbox.com the Falcon motherboards (ones with the new 65nm CPU and heatsink) are in the Arcade, Premium and now the Elites.

Just be sure to check first the Lot # if its 0742 or higher its a Falcon, if it has 175 Watt on the box its a Falcon, do to the Falcon generates less power than the 90nm chip, and check the manufactured date, if its 10/1/07 or higher its indeed a Falcon.

I cracked open a Falcon Premium that night and the lot # was 0744, manufactured 10/27/07 and it indeed had the 175 watt power brick.

So your chances of getting a Falcon motherboard are really higher now than before.

Good luck Xbox 360 Falcon hunting!!

In Spain you can find an xbox360 premium +Forza2 +viva piñata+halo3+ messenger kit+controller for 360€

Around the Network

Hey StarcraftManiac if you really do not want those games you can sell them to me. give me a message if you would like to do that.

256mb for saves "could" be enough.

But it just depends on how many saves you need. Most games take up 100kb to 4mb per save. Used HDDs can be found real cheap, I'd assume you could find 20gb drives for ~40€

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

SleepWaking said:
Hey StarcraftManiac if you really do not want those games you can sell them to me. give me a message if you would like to do that.

I haven't bought it YET!... But i'm seriously considering the Arcade unit!

THE NETHERLANDS

mrstickball said:
256mb for saves "could" be enough.

But it just depends on how many saves you need. Most games take up 100kb to 4mb per save. Used HDDs can be found real cheap, I'd assume you could find 20gb drives for ~40€

100kb-4mb?!... Hmm, then 256Mb should do!... I'll only have to pick up a HDMI-cable and then i'm ready to go cuzz i don't need that Xbox live stuff a.t.m, maybe later, when i'm good at playing those shooters! ...

THE NETHERLANDS