By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Help plz: How much for an Xbox 360 premium without games?! (PAL)

I need some help plz...

I'm planning on picking up an X360 for Christmas... But the problem is.

I haven't seen any Premium's around without games!

There's only the one which comes with Viva Pinata and Forza for 349,99 euro's... But i don't want those 2 games cuzz i don't like em...!

So my question is, are there premiums without games on sale?! And for how much?!

Cuzz i don't want the arcade either and the elite is WAY to expensive in my oppinion.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

NAh mate, I dont think the Premium is availiable without those games. But the price is the same as it was before the pack-in, so even if u dont like them, the games are FREE!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I don't know if they still sell them without those games, if they don't maybe you can trade in the games you got with it and possibly get a game you do want in return.

2 starcrafts in one thread, lol

I agree with starcraft, even if you don't like them, they're FREE; you cannot buy a Premium at less than 349,99 euros

i think they all are with games,but you do know that these games are free right,maybe you can then sell them and buy other ones

Around the Network

I agree with endurance - as far as I know, you cannot get a X360 without them. You *might*, through LOTS of shopping, find one where the retailer removed it from the pack.

However, I'd just sell both games. You could probably get 40-50 € out of them.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Oh, just remembered, does anybody know if there's an Xbox360 SKU that 100% doesn't go RROD? I found a Halo3 bundle for a friend of mine (it's the premium one + HDMI + Halo 3 but not the different colored one). Is it safe or should he wait?

mrstickball said:
I agree with endurance - as far as I know, you cannot get a X360 without them. You *might*, through LOTS of shopping, find one where the retailer removed it from the pack.

However, I'd just sell both games. You could probably get 40-50 € out of them.

We have here Prerium (HDMI) with no games 329€ and pro (old model) with pinata and Forza2 359€. Every shop have both of these models.

Any Arcade model, Halo 3, or HDMI-enabled Xbox 360 will have the newest, and safest modifications to prevent RROD.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Any Arcade model, Halo 3, or HDMI-enabled Xbox 360 will have the newest, and safest modifications to prevent RROD.

OK, thanx a lot, mrstickball