By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Weirdest Spider You Will Ever See (Trust me it's NOT what you expected)

Isn't that funky??! It's called Cyclocosmia Ricketti. I've never seen anything like it, and it lives in some states in the US, like Tennessee, Arkansas, and Kentucky. It uses the back of it's abdomen as a shield, it crawls into a hole and only it's butt sticks out.

I just thought it was really cool, so I thought I'd tell you all about it. I don't think I would mind having one, but they are very rare.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

If any spider's bite can turn you into a super-hero, it's that one.

That pattern is definitely a demon gate seal......SHOOT IT!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

the back looks like a door knob.

*shrugs*

I just feel really uncomfortable looking at that. I hope I'm not the only pussy in this thread.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I hate spiders but that is kinda cool but still creepy 

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

that's amazing! never seen anything like it (hope i never do :p)

can it make web? it looks like it has no ass or something

miz1q2w3e said:

that's amazing! never seen anything like it (hope i never do :p)

can it make web? it looks like it has no ass or something

No, I don't think it makes webs. It's a funnel spider, so it hides in a hole and waits for it's prey to come close and then BOOM it attacks.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

i like these. it's their season now, and they are all over the place here. aren't they beautiful?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Thats a sexy ass

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey