By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness..... lives.... ?

Oh man, I can't believe I'm typing about Sadness again. We've had content from this very same YouTube account in the past, and as far as we can tell, the account actually is that of Nibris. Here's one of the most recent updates on that account.

Greeting, Significant progress is being made on our Flagship title, Sadness. Expect update by holiday 2010.

That's all I have to say on that matter. Every other comment about Nibris and Sadness has been made already. I'll believe this information when I see the proof! Thanks to Whatami for the heads up!

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=136625

____

???

Duke Nukem's coming out soon, so... you never know. O_O

Around the Network

How does a company with zero games released and nothing to show for still get funding to live? >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

A moment I thought this was an emo thread....Saddness...life...?  that is what I read..

NiKKoM said:

How does a company with zero games released and nothing to show for still get funding to live? >_>

Rich parents?

About Me:

Nibris ltd. is an official Nintento Wii and Nintendo DS developer. Nintendo DS, and the Wii are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. ® 2009 - Nibris sp. z.o.o. (ltd.) -- All rights reserved

wait? they're owned by Nintendo?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I thought they had 1 game release. Some kind of R-Type like shooter. Though how they manage to keep getting that little bit of funding here and there to stay in development. I have no idea.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Severance said:

About Me:

Nibris ltd. is an official Nintento Wii and Nintendo DS developer. Nintendo DS, and the Wii are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. ® 2009 - Nibris sp. z.o.o. (ltd.) -- All rights reserved

wait? they're owned by Nintendo?

No, they are not owned by Nintendo.  Being an official developer just means you are on Nintendo's approved developer list and have a development kit from them.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

"Duke Nukem's coming out soon, so... you never know. O_O"

I'll just leave it at that.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Sadness... Lives.... after we die

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

forest-spirit said:
NiKKoM said:

Rich parents?