By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How would one control a mech with a Kinect controller?

i don't really know i mean the first game had too many buttons unless they make it very very simple but then again it will lose the point of the franchise , being a mech simulator with complex controls.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
reidlosdog said:
zgamer5 said:

i dont know why they try and make core games for kinect. even though they do  make some it sounds ridiculous tiring and very confusing. instead of gaming core gamers good games using a controller and maybe some kinect sections they make good games only for kinect.

I don't know what they even try to make core games for the Move.

Oh wait, they did, and FAILED!!!  Kinect continues to have more pre-orders than Move's sales, NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS!!!  And you sir are a troll, just like me.

So let's continue this troll rant, shall we sir?  Because in the long run, Microsoft will be M$ and Sony will stay in third.

What "Core" move games are you talking about?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

reidlosdog said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
richardhutnik said:

Any idea how movement and firing is going to be done with Kinect for Steel Batallion using Kinect?

Very simple: you walk the walk, and when you need to fire, you talk the talk: PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!   

Mute gamers will be able to fire by farts.  O-) 

You know what, even though you are making fun of a game I will probably play, I can't be mad.

Oblivion was a monument among mortals, and you sir will never recieve a negative comment from me, ever.

Because I wait here, for years now, for Elder Scrolls V.  Do you wait also?

Most probably I'll buy it, but I still have to reinstall and finish Morrowind, then play Oblivion, first...

On PC, obviously.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

no but seriously I highly doubt this game will be anything like it's predecessor, especially if it's only for kinect imo 

Around the Network
reidlosdog said:
zgamer5 said:

i dont know why they try and make core games for kinect. even though they do  make some it sounds ridiculous tiring and very confusing. instead of gaming core gamers good games using a controller and maybe some kinect sections they make good games only for kinect.

I don't know what they even try to make core games for the Move.

Oh wait, they did, and FAILED!!!  Kinect continues to have more pre-orders than Move's sales, NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS!!!  And you sir are a troll, just like me.

So let's continue this troll rant, shall we sir?  Because in the long run, Microsoft will be M$ and Sony will stay in third.

lol the wii showed that core games can actually work and be fun on the move, because its not limited.

also their are corruently no core move games.

what does pre orders have with gaming. unlike you i dont scream in joy if my favorite consoles has good sales, i scream in joy if my console has great games coming out.

im not a troll, so continue this discussion by yourself.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good