By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PlayStation Move Ad Hits The Wii Right Where It Hurts

This is clearly a Xbox 360 avatar. It has arms and legs.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

So Sony fans are filthy drifters who are such obsessed fanboys that they have nightmares about Miis?  And they only like Move because it's their chance to fight back at what Nintendo's been doing since 2006?  Seems more like an insult than an advertisement.

When Sports Champions outsells Wii Sports Resort due to the great advertisements like this, I'll eat a whole blog.

I hope you are aware that the Ad is unofficial i.e not by Sony right?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Nice ad,looks smexy:P

g-value said:

That was so........lame.

Agree!

Not even trolly funny-ish like some of KB's ads

RolStoppable said:

Right where it hurts is between the legs. What a dumb headline for a news article.

The Wii's "sensitive spot" is SAFE for now! :D

oniyide said:

hate all you want but that was a cool commercial

No it wasnt, it sucked. Gave me absolutely no reason to consider getting a PS3 or the PSMove

Around the Network

In games where augmented reality requires depth, like table tennis, the Move Z axis detection allows to get rid of the in game avatar. Even Wii motion plus still feature the on-rail avatar. I think this is what the ad maker wanted to express.

@secondwar  why are you even here if you dont have the system???? You dont like the ad thats cool, but dont act like your opinion is fact. Its just a fan made thing anyway, some people get to sensitive. Probably an overzeolous PS3 fan with too much time on their hands

Bah, back in my days  videogame ads had honor and dignity

Sega fought the good fight folks.....

Silver-Tiger said:

This is clearly a Xbox 360 avatar. It has arms and legs.

See: Wii Party. :P

alfredofroylan said:

Bah, back in my days  videogame ads had honor and dignity

Sega fought the good fight folks.....

Indeed. They were a worthy adversary to Nintendo, unlike Sony :P