By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

WOOF YEAH!! 60 29.41%

BOOO! 144 70.59%

Total:204

Why do Japanese developers INSIST on destroying their franchises to please the west?

I loved DMC4, and this looks decent as well. But come on Dantes looks like a douche now.

Around the Network

Sweet, I think a reboot is a good idea. And I think the new Dante looks fine, he's just gonna take a little getting used to, but that's the whole point of a reboot. To start over on something with fresh ideas.

They alienate their current fans and then the west won't give a holy crap about their game. I will give the game a chance, just in case.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

It looks badass.

-Seraphix-Sixaxis

TRAILERR

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Boutros said:

It looks badass.

-Seraphix-Sixaxis

Bwahaha!

I don't know. It doesn't look that bad I guess.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Where the fuck is Dante?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

This is going to be worse than inFamous 2 cole's look

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:

This is going to be worse than inFamous 2 cole's look

"worse"?

Infamous 2's cole actually looked likeable

That was good.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey