By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 with Move, in my view, is the Wii HD system

mike_intellivision said:

Take 2 used the Wii -- specifically Carnival Games -- to keep itself financially afloat while awaiting Rock Star's GTA. It is throwing the Wii a bone with Sid Meier's Pirates -- but should have done Civilization Revolution for the console as originally planned.

Personally, I loved the comments from the original article -- which talked about peer pressure, fanboyism, and stale ideas.

Mike from Morgantown

Not to mention that the company now seems to be in a prestige mentality. If this means dropping potboilers and relying on DLC for revenue streams, they just replaced old problems with new ones.

Oh, and he doesn't address why his son is embarrased about the Wii. Because that would mean he'd have to address that putting a GTA game on the Wii (a slightly polished port of Bully doesn't count, and that still made money anyway) is something they dropped the ball on.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

If they go at it with that attitude they'll fail.  A typical casual player isn't going to have two consoles.

TukTuk said:

If they go at it with that attitude they'll fail.  A typical casual player isn't going to have two consoles.

Not to mention their neglect of the audience the anticipate coming over here.

How can you treat the customers right when you bascially neglected them due to buying the "wrong" system?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Oh goodie. Take 2 are just preparing PS3 owners for Dora and friends. Im sure When the real next generation Wii comes out they'll call it the PS3 HD.

Tease.

Say what you want about Dora, my niece loves that crap and always wants those games no matter how bad they are!

Around the Network

No, they're going to just make AAA games, which means the games will take too long to come out, and can't even be Move exclusive if they want to sell enough copies.

I guess that means Patcher was kinda right. LOL/sarcasm:)