By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 with Move, in my view, is the Wii HD system

so Pachter was to a degree... right?

Around the Network

Oh god this again.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

MrT-Tar said:

YES pachter... you were right after all

wick said:

I didn't get the Wii for motion control, I got it because I knew it would be the only place I could get the best quality games that I enjoy.

Untill Sony announce Mario, Brawl, Metroid and Zelda on the move it aint nothing but a clone without the best software IMO

This post ftw!! & /thread

MrT-Tar said:

Nope. He kept predicting that Nintendo will come out with a Wii HD (including after Move was announced) , not that one of the HD consoles will have motion controls...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
MrT-Tar said:

Nope. He kept predicting that Nintendo will come out with a Wii HD (including after Move was announced) , not that one of the HD consoles will have motion controls...

Then he recently said himself the move was wii HD, to try to weasel out of failing so much.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

From Jim Sterling of Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/take-two-playstation-move-is-wii-hd--183961.phtml

"I disagree with that statement, mostly for the fact that people wanted an HD Wii to see better looking versions of Nintendo franchises. Acting like Move meets the demand for an HD Wii represents a sad attitude I've noticed in the industry -- the attitude that seems to think copying hardware is enough. 

Software is what is important, and when Move gets experiences that match Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda or even Kirby's Epic Yarn, then we can call it the Wii HD."

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

This sentiment couldn't be anymore inappropriate.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Take 2 used the Wii -- specifically Carnival Games -- to keep itself financially afloat while awaiting Rock Star's GTA. It is throwing the Wii a bone with Sid Meier's Pirates -- but should have done Civilization Revolution for the console as originally planned.

Personally, I loved the comments from the original article -- which talked about peer pressure, fanboyism, and stale ideas.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

finally i can play mario galaxy on the ps3