By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stuck in Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (SPOILER ALERT)

Ok... I'm stuck, I'm in the ghost ship on the third floor and I need to pull the switches in the right order, problem is I pulled them all in exactly the order they told me to and nothing happened. I've tried doing it left to right and right to left. What's going on here??? Anyone else have a problem at this part?

I'll write down the combo I tried if it's ok with other people that I post it. Hopefully people can read SPOILER ALERT at the top of my topic.

Maybe I'll post a video if people think I'm crazy, let me know before I go through the hassle. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Yeah, I was stuck on that puzzle as well.

Anyway, the order of the numbers is litterally the order you need to pull the switches in, so if it says 14352, you need to pull the switch to the far left first (1), the switch to the far right second (2), the switch in the middle third (3), etc...

Hope that helps.

ya it's kind of funny. You don't go right to left or vice cersa.

Just kiss the tip.

What Helios said lol.

Just kiss the tip.

The puzzle numbers are: 24513 and yet I pull the switch's in that order and nothing happens... So what exactly am I missing then?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Do you pull the fourth switch first? If not, re-read my post.

I re-read your post, sorry but it's still not making sense. If I was selecting the levers from left to right do I not just pull lever 2 first and then the 4th one next? Why would I select the 4th lever first?

Because 1 is the fourth number.

Anyway, try scribbling the numbers (in the original order) over the switches on your map. That's what Nintendo wanted you to do. Then just pull the switches in the order of the numbers above them, starting with 1, like this;

2 4 5 1 3
x' x' x' x' x'

And if you still don't get it, just do it like this; 41523 from left to right.

If I recall correctly you nunmer switches based on puzzle - be sure to right the numbers on the map If puzzle is 24513 this means the far left is 2, next from left is switch 4, middle switch is 5,second from right is 1, and far right is switch 3 . You then pull in order. So as second from right has been numbered 1 you pull it first.far left has been numbered 2 so you pull it next etc

Ahhh Damnet... I hadn't played the game since I had my wedding back in October so I'm a little rusty but once I saw the way you wrote it like that Helios it all sprang back to me... thanks guys! I should have cleared the game a long time ago when everything was fresh in my mind!