By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Dude flew out of Cuckoo's Nest

Hurra, I´m finally out after two months, my depression isn´t gone but its better, I´d like to thank all of you who took interest and showed support (screw the rest of you) it´s been hard but I also had some fun and met some nice people, I won´t be around here as much as I used to but I´ll try my best, if anybody wants to know what a mental institution looks like from the inside I´m the one to ask :)

:) Thanx all :)

special thanx to: PlagueOfLocust, Emmitt2222, takeru51,

and now superchunk, Rol, DarkNight_DS , mesotato, Rubang B

and everyone else who gave me a heads up :)

Around the Network

Congrats man. Hope for the best.

The dude doesn't get depressed... the dude grabs a white russian and gets his beard covered in milk... Dude!

Glad to have you back! Now go make yourself a white russian if you are allowed to! And watch the Big Lebowski again... it always cheers me up! Just skip the one sad scene...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I dont know you dude but congrats all the same---more people need to just be happy for each other in the world ya know?

Danke Rol, I wish I had been playing Halo 3, but now I have some time so I think I´ll be playing Mass Effect and Assasins Creed now, hope you are fine and still talking about soccer as much as possible :)

Austria For Life !!!!

Around the Network

Damn. I saw the title and thought this would be a joke thread. What a curve ball.

Well a billion congrats sir! Depression is a bitch. I'm glad you're on top of it Dude.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

^^ Ha, sorry for pulling you down man but thanx for the heads up. 

@ Rol: And I thought I was insane (which I am) but all I do is leave for two months and you guys kill one of the most impotant threads on this site... shame on all of us :)

Congrats man ... not everyone cane make it like you did ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Wow, welcome back, dood.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.