By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit review

http://revver.com/video/514734/wii-fit-balance-games-video-tour-1/

Multiplayer Jogging looks like it would actually be fun, race any one?

Around the Network

Did this guy just wake up? Why is he wearing pajamas?

lol, thats ace! i think the boxing looks funky!

Its like going to the gym, but not :P

Nice, the games look like fun

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

not a bad video, i haven't seen that pengin game in any of the trailers before. xD

Around the Network

This just looks sweet. I cannot wait to get ahold of this thing! I agree the jogging looks awesome.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

thats crazy--looks like fun so sign me up--the boxing....:)

I'm most excited about sticking out my leg! Nah, just kidding...

I can't believe I'm actually interested in this product. This guy gives great reviews, too, I think he did a really good Dewey's Adventure review a while back.  I like his presentation style.  "Oooh, puppies!"

I wasn't really interested for wii fit until now. Now I really want to get this game. The only thing that could make it better would be online jogging (h).. with head set. No annoying trash talking teen would want to play wii fit so you could acutally have a decent convo with someone while you run.