By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If a PS3 Reviewer of R.U.S.E Doesn't Try it on Move = Poor Review Method?

dsister said:
Rainbird said:
dsister said:
Rainbird said:

Move controls are on the disc too though.

But move doesn't :P

Nor is the DS3.

Obviously they should only review it with the sixthaxis controller :P

No maybe they should just review it for the PC, since that is where it most probably sell the most copies (maybe), ps3 version may come close tho, it all depends

Edit: i'm joking about the pc only review and sales, well who knows which version will sell more, too early to tell

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
jneul said:

No maybe they should just review it for the PC, since that is where it most probably sell the most copies (maybe), ps3 version may come close tho, it all depends

Edit: i'm joking about the pc only review and sales, wel who knows which version will sell more, too early to tell

When I bought my PC it didn't come with a mouse and keyboard. So obviously the can't include those in the review

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
jneul said:

Edit: i'm joking about the pc only review and sales, wel who knows which version will sell more, too early to tell

When I bought my PC it didn't come with a mouse and keyboard. So obviously the can't include those in the review

ROFL that is funny....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

KylieDog said:
dsister said:
themanwithnoname said:

Well, by that logic then, the Arkham Asylum scores should be the same because not everyone has access to an internet connection either.

Only the stuff on the disc should be reviewed. No patches, no dlc, no optional accessories 

Xbox Live Gold is an optional pay for extra.  Perhaps all Xbox games should not be rated on any online multiplayer aspects.

It's also optional to have your PS3 connected to the internet, so perhaps we shouldn't rate online multiplayer for the PS3 either.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
KylieDog said:
dsister said:
themanwithnoname said:

Well, by that logic then, the Arkham Asylum scores should be the same because not everyone has access to an internet connection either.

Only the stuff on the disc should be reviewed. No patches, no dlc, no optional accessories 

Xbox Live Gold is an optional pay for extra.  Perhaps all Xbox games should not be rated on any online multiplayer aspects.

It's also optional to have your PS3 connected to the internet, so perhaps we shouldn't rate online multiplayer for the PS3 either.

In fact, playing the game is optional! I'm not sure if we're making the case out so reviewers have to work more or less.

Around the Network

I still can't figure out why anybody would want to play a RTS with MOVE.   For an RTS to work, you will need to make a million detailed movements, so MOVE would probably be the worst interface.  Sorry.

Rainbird said:

In fact, playing the game is optional! I'm not sure if we're making the case out so reviewers have to work more or less.

By this point i'm pretty sure that reviewers can only review the case.It will be scored on 3 key features 

1. Awesomeness of cover image
2. Descriptiveness of back case
3. Size of instruction manual(<gonna suck for Ubisoft)

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

supercat said:

I still can't figure out why anybody would want to play a RTS with MOVE.   For an RTS to work, you will need to make a million detailed movements, so MOVE would probably be the worst interface.  Sorry.

And the Move is capable of such movements, so what's your real point?

thismeintiel said:
supercat said:

that it would be a lot easier to use a traditional controller

supercat said:
thismeintiel said:
supercat said:

that it would be a lot easier to use a traditional controller

Except most people hate using a normal controller for RTS's.  It's much simplier/faster to use a mouse to pull off the "millions" of the movements and menu selections that that type of game calls for.  Move would pretty much be like using a mouse, hence it would be easier to control RUSE using the Move.