By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2010: Round Twenty Four

Seece said:

Ace who? and Zexen isn't in because he's known to get people to vote for him and against others, unfairly swaying the competition.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Sorry, Ace is what a couple people call him. I'm referring to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/20947/acevil/Acevil.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
dtewi said:

You see? Zexen cares so very much for this tournament he even tries to cheat.

I'm just thinking him being in this competition would probably stir more interest then users like alba_da_wolf or Wholikeswood(no offense to those two but.... yeah). And this competition definitely needs more interest...*thinks back to last years threads*

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
dtewi said:

I'm just thinking him being in this competition would probably stir more interest then users like alba_da_wolf or Wholikeswood(no offense to those to but.... yeah). And this competition definitely needs more interest...*thinks back to last years threads*

When users names are in the title people will be more likely to vote.

dsister said:
dtewi said:

I'm just thinking him being in this competition would probably stir more interest then users like alba_da_wolf or Wholikeswood(no offense to those two but.... yeah). And this competition definitely needs more interest...*thinks back to last years threads*

But we can't have people like zexen going around asking people to vote for him on their walls, because that isn't fair!

....I mean, half the people in this tournament did that last year, but that's not the point. What's the point is zexen should be banned for some reason.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dsister said:
Seece said:

Ace who? and Zexen isn't in because he's known to get people to vote for him and against others, unfairly swaying the competition.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Sorry, Ace is what a couple people call him. I'm referring to Acevil.

:P I'm a nobody don't mind me! 

I do think Zexen should have been in.

Vote: Rocketpig and Alba_da_wolf

Around the Network
dtewi said:
dsister said:
dtewi said:

But we can't have people like zexen going around asking people to vote for him on their walls, because that isn't fair!

....I mean, half the people in this tournament did that last year, but that's not the point. What's the point is zexen should be banned for some reason.

Hey look at it this way, a brand new final line up

Mr Khan and alba_da_wolf

Pixel Art can be fun.

I vote Shio, because he may possibly be the only PC fanboy on vgchartz

Rocketpig, because he can actually make his own avatar without cutting out a final fantasy for videogame picture to use

Now I can scream!

OMFG PUGSLY AND SHIO WHERE IN AND I WASN'T FML OMFG!!11!!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Shio and Mr Khan

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

mr Khan and rocketpig

Their posts usually entertain me. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."