By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Civilization V - Should I?

Civilization V - Should I?

Buy Civ5 55 85.94%

Don't buy. It sucks. 9 14.06%

Total:64

I don't have the time like I used to but should I preorder it anyways?

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Games/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=A4166682

And then there's Elemental War of Magic that I also want (waiting for them to finish fixing bugs).

And then there's Guild Wars 2 (when is it released?)

And Diablo 3 coming in the near future.

Suddenly there are so many PC games that I have the itch to play.

Around the Network

Civilization is IMO one of the best and most addictive franchise, this one looks to be even better than the previous ones, It's a definite buy

You shouldn't. YOU MUST!

Not even Diablo III matters when the subject is Civilization. Nothing else matters really.

Pre-order it now!

GW2 and D3 won't be out soon, and only Brad knows when the Elemental bugs will be fixed... just buy CiV then!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Haha, so dry and funny. "Don't buy. It sucks." No matter what game it is, how could I have chosen any other option than that?

Around the Network

Civ is one of my top 3 game series of all time. Its the only game where I literally lose track of time and play endlessly due to the sheer enjoyment of the game. I can't wait for civ5, however, I'm a cheap ass and will wait for the first sale. :)

I plan on buying it day one.

I'll get the overpriced Special Edition because I'm a Civ fanboy but you are allowed to buy the standard edition.

Hell yes, buy it twice one for yourself and one for me.

I only played the fourth one, and really enjoyed it. I'm buying it, you should too.