By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
amp316 said:

The Falcons didn't even show up and the Ravens gave their game away.

There has yet to be a playoff game where both teams look like playoff teams.

Let's hope that only the Bears show up for the Bears and Seahawks game today.  :p

We'll see you in the NFC Championship. Round friggin 3

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

So I was right on all my Picks....both NFC and AFC title games are gonna be rematches...hopefully same results :P

NE and ATL looked like shit, they didn't even show up. I'm not surprised that GB won,but, to dominate like that is impressive. NE just got sucker punched, Brady looked like a rookie. I'm happy CHI won,but, in the 4th quarter they got to sloopy and they gave up 21 points. BAL/PIT was awesome, BAL should have won,but, Flacco couldn't get the job done. 

Next week, GB/CHI round 3. I'm rooting for the Bears,but, lets be real the Packers are the favorites to win this game. The match-up I'm looking forward to is the GB's O vs. CHI's D. It's going to be interesting to see how CHI's D is going to stop Aaron Rodgers.

NYJ/PIT, Polamula didn't play last time they played the Jets. Sanchez and the NYJ's O has to step up their game if they want to be competitve. Roethlisburger has 2 rings already and he knows how to play in big games.

brawl4life said:

So I was right on all my Picks....both NFC and AFC title games are gonna be rematches...hopefully same results :P

Yes, hopefully the Bears beat the Packers just like they did last time in Chicago.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Oh, and I'm glad that the Patriots lost.

I want to punch Brady in right his big, phony smile.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Tom Brady smiles? o_O  I've seen him flash that arrogant smirk, but smile...?

noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

Tom Brady smiles? o_O  I've seen him flash that arrogant smirk, but smile...?

I'm talking about that forced smile he does during interviews.  It looks just like his arrogant smirk so I can see the confusion.

Jan. 23, 2011          
GB   @ CHI   3:00 P.M.
NYJ   @ PIT   6:30 P.M.

I made the table for Sunday's conference games.

BoneArk said:
Jan. 23, 2011          
GB   @ CHI   3:00 P.M.
NYJ   @ PIT   6:30 P.M.

I made the table for Sunday's conference games.

Thank you. 

Jan. 23, 2011          
GB   @ CHI  W 3:00 P.M.
NYJ   @ PIT  W 6:30 P.M.

BoneArk said:
Jan. 23, 2011          
GB  W @ CHI   3:00 P.M.
NYJ  W @ PIT   6:30 P.M.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."