By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BoneArk said:

I cannot wait til the playoffs next week.

7 and 9! 7 and 9! 7 and 9! 7 and 9!!!

Around the Network
Sun, Jan 2          
MIA   @ NE W 10 A.M.
BUF   @ NYJ W 10 A.M.
CIN   @ BAL W 10 A.M.
PIT  W @ CLE 10 A.M.
TB   @ NO W 10 A.M.
CAR   @ ATL W 10 A.M.
MIN  W @ DET 10 A.M.
OAK   @ KC W 10 A.M.
JAC  W @ HOU 1:15 P.M.
ARI  W @ SF 1:15 P.M.
SD W @ DEN   1:15 P.M.
CHI   @ GB W 1:15 P.M.
NYG W @ WAS   1:15 P.M.
DAL   @ PHI W 1:15 P.M.
TEN   @ IND W 1:15 P.M.
STL 24 @ SEA 14 5:20 P.M.

Go Packers! Go Rams...I don't want to see a 7-9 team in the playoffs....

BoneArk said:
Sun, Jan 2          
MIA   @ NE W 10 A.M.
BUF   @ NYJ W 10 A.M.
CIN   @ BAL W 10 A.M.
PIT  W @ CLE   10 A.M.
TB   @ NO W 10 A.M.
CAR   @ ATL W 10 A.M.
MIN   @ DET W 10 A.M.
OAK   @ KC W 10 A.M.
JAC  W @ HOU   1:15 P.M.
ARI   @ SF W 1:15 P.M.
SD   @ DEN  W 1:15 P.M.
CHI   @ GB W 1:15 P.M.
NYG
@ WAS 1:15 P.M.
DAL @ PHI   1:15 P.M.
TEN   @ IND W 1:15 P.M.
STL
@ SEA 24 5:20 P.M

I am picking several games based on motivation / lack of motivation.

Also, I am picking Seattle based on a gut instinct.  They should lose, but I have a feeling that they'll win.

I just noticed that these games are in WST.  I lived briefly in San Diego and couldn't get used to football starting at 10 AM.  Then again, I was a heavy drinker in those days.  Football with a headache.  Good times.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

I just noticed that these games are in WST.  I lived briefly in San Diego and couldn't get used to football starting at 10 AM.  Then again, I was a heavy drinker in those days.  Football with a headache.  Good times.

I can't imagine how the rest of you manage.  Here, we get to wake up late, have a decent breakfast, and then enjoy football all day long, with enough clock left at the end of the day to sober up and get some shut-eye before work the next morning.  It's awesome!

Ah shit! Can I still vote!?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Ah shit! Can I still vote!?

The games don't start for half an hour, so you're still on time.

I'm squeezing in.

Sorry for no ballot. I got extremely sick for a few days and I'm doing better now. I actually could have posted yesterday but decided just to rest and wasn't really thinking about the website, football, or much of anything. I haven't used my PC for more than a few minutes since Monday. What really sucks is this is the second time I've gotten like this in a single year (and it spread to both sides of my family rather quickly). It's really bad when you, your wife, and your child are vomiting and have diarrhea all at the same time. Not only that, but in the previous 10 years of my life I haven't gotten sick like this (with the exception of this year). I guess no one needs to know and I don't need to explain, but it makes me feel slightly better to gripe about my sickness

Sun, Jan 2          
MIA  W @ NE 10 A.M.
BUF   @ NYJ W 10 A.M.
CIN   @ BAL W 10 A.M.
PIT  W @ CLE 10 A.M.
TB   @ NO W 10 A.M.
CAR   @ ATL W 10 A.M.
MIN   @ DET W 10 A.M.
OAK   @ KC W 10 A.M.
JAC   @ HOU W 1:15 P.M.
ARI  W @ SF 1:15 P.M.
SD W @ DEN   4:15 P.M.
CHI   @ GB W 4:15 P.M.
NYG W
@ WAS   4:15 P.M.
DAL   @ PHI W 4:15 P.M.
TEN   @ IND W 4:15 P.M.
STL 20
@ SEA 10 5:20 P.M.

as a note, it was supposed to be PHI vs DAL for scores, but who cares

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Sun, Jan 2          
MIA   @ NE W 10 A.M.
BUF   @ NYJ W 10 A.M.
CIN   @ BAL W 10 A.M.
PIT  W @ CLE 10 A.M.
TB   @ NO W 10 A.M.
CAR   @ ATL W 10 A.M.
MIN   @ DET W 10 A.M.
OAK   @ KC W 10 A.M.
JAC W @ HOU 1:15 P.M.
ARI W @ SF 1:15 P.M.
SD W @ DEN   4:15 P.M.
CHI   @ GB W 4:15 P.M.
NYG W
@ WAS   4:15 P.M.
DAL   @ PHI W 4:15 P.M.
TEN   @ IND W 4:15 P.M.
STL 14
@ SEA 10 5:20 P.M.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:

The Seahawks won the NFC West despite only winning three of their last ten games. Compare that to the Lions who won four out of their last four games. Packers are in the playoffs.

The Seahawks are the first ever divisional champion with a losing record and at the same time the NFC had two teams not reaching the playoffs despite posting a record of 10-6 or better (well, at the very least that's a first since the NFC is split up into four divisions).

It's gloriously disgusting, isn't it?  I'm actually happy about this, since no NFC West team deserved to get into the playoffs, but having arguably the worst of them sneak in means that no one can pretend that it was deserved.

Looks like amp316 won week 17 with 11 wins, he won the tiebreaker over SaviorX and myself b/c he picked the Seahawks to win.