By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - uh, hi mods .... unban carl2291 ? >_>;

i don't see any point of banning him really.... for a week? O_o;

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/34358/carl2291/

i mean i made more vocal posts than that, we all did, but that one doesn't seem to be offensive or anything.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

The mod must love the Wii.

if you have a history of constantly acting a certain way then the mods will be less lenient on certain comments.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I bet it was maxwell.. and I'm not even looking this time..

AND NO MAXWELL I AM NOT VIOLATING THE RULES BY ASSUMING IT WAS YOU...

I mean he banned me for "spamming" when I had responded to a post with just one word.. but in the rules there is no word minimum on the forums so..

plus it was on topic..

mM
leo-j said:

I bet it was maxwell.. and I'm not even looking this time..

AND NO MAXWELL I AM NOT VIOLATING THE RULES BY ASSUMING IT WAS YOU...

I mean he banned me for "spamming" when I had responded to a post with just one word.. but in the rules there is no word minimum on the forums so..

plus it was on topic..

its not maxwell its..... dunno 

Around the Network
Soriku said:

You should read some of his older but recent comments on darth's wall. No offense but he's really coming off as a troll lately.

i thought wall posts are moderation free? i've seen a lot of hate stuff going in some of the walls...

lol oh well...I still want people to look at maxwell in a bad way after this.. he is evil.. even though we had a convo about boobs

anyhow..

Dunno1 was probably in a bad mood, I know soriku has said bad things in the past, and he wasn't banned for it

mM

I had to read his post five times before understanding what he meant.

After that, I read it five more times to understand what was wrong with his post.

And I think I'll have to read it again because I don't understand what's wrong.

Soriku said:
Severance said:
Soriku said:

You should read some of his older but recent comments on darth's wall. No offense but he's really coming off as a troll lately.

i thought wall posts are moderation free? i've seen a lot of hate stuff going in some of the walls...

I'm pretty sure that's not the case :P But mods can't check everyone's wall and wall posts aren't reportable, so...

@leo-j

"Dunno1 was probably in a bad mood, I know soriku has said bad things in the past, and he wasn't banned for it"

Such as?

a quick google and I found this:

"How about you stop bitching? To me your post sounds like you're jealous that the Wii is getting an exclusive from a main series (not a big series either way, but still, it's a main series title).

You're really becoming one of the bigger current trolls, no offense.

God forbid a Wii game is exclusive."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=28728

lalala

according to google you had this in your sig: " (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead."

mM
Soriku said:

@leo-j

"Dunno1 was probably in a bad mood, I know soriku has said bad things in the past, and he wasn't banned for it"

Such as?

Where you said Action RPG is better than Traditional RPG

Jk