By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Reach sales shouldn't count - MUST have *

is this thread real? Epic fail..I hope I don't make you cry.. lol

Around the Network

Please tell me your not really 29

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

i'm sorry i don't understand this ? whats 20$ ? and wtf is this guy's problem with it?

also why is there a kid rock picture on here?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

and this round goes to PizzaFaceGamer, also the following isn't fair to count either

good games, heavily advertised games, niche games, multiplayer games, long games, short games, bad games, single player only games, multiplayer intensive games, fun games, compilations, arcade style games, non games, sequels, non-sequels, other stories, spin offs, original games, and any game which includes the name of the product on the media-

which only leaves 2 games which should fairly be tracked Ballblazer and Rescue on Fractulus, anything else is just unfair

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Severance said:

i'm sorry i don't understand this ? whats 20$ ? and wtf is this guy's problem with it?

also why is there a kid rock picture on here?

Because almost every major retailer is shipping out Reach with a $20 gift card at the specific retailer. 

This mean that almost every Wii game out there doesn't count, they all have had this, and many HD games rule the charts from now on.

V:  And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence.

PizzaFaceGamer said:

Okay let's clear the air. Day 1 and week 1 sales of Halo Reach will be huge......... BUT it is NOT FAIR that Walmart and Amazon and countless other retailers are offering $20 gift cards.

These sales are now "tainted" in my opinion and should not count, or have an asterisk next to them indicating if records are broken it is because retailers were practically giving the game away.

$20 gift card for pre-orders, then that $20 can only go to a future pre-order.  Either way, they are still making money off of the already sold out limited and legendary edition.

V:  And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence.

This is way beyond damage control.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

SmoothCriminal said:

Lmao

By the OPs logic, then every game that is bundled with a console should not count because the consumer paying $200 for a console bundled with the game is not paying for the game alone.

Not a very sturdy position on to make a cogent, compelling argument.