By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany: X Box 360 Slim sold 4x Times more than expected from MS

yes u want to compare belgium with Germany for Gaming...

:/

Nice to see Vgchartz has 360 very high in germany.

Around the Network

If it's this bad now it'll be nearly impossible to get a 360 there when Kinect comes out.  Hopefully this doesn't hurt Kinect sales. :(

snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

Shortages? To be honest, if I had wanted to buy a new 360slim I would have always been able to get one.

Confirms again for me that shortages are a lie.

this guy with a 100% playstation sig is to be trusted regarding xbox 360 info in a country i have never been to, no thanks buddy i wouldnt trust you.

I just said what I experienced myself. I don't say that sales are not impressive (and btw. I have a 360) and you don't have to believe me. When I look/looked at local stores or online retailers Xbox360slim units were available almost everywhere, that's it.

yeah well now they are sold out, maybe one day early they might been available at one store, now they are selling great

Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

Shortages? To be honest, if I had wanted to buy a new 360slim I would have always been able to get one.

this guy with a 100% playstation sig is to be trusted regarding xbox 360 info in a country i have never been to, no thanks buddy i wouldnt trust you.

I just said what I experienced myself. I don't say that sales are not impressive (and btw. I have a 360) and you don't have to believe me. When I look/looked at local stores or online retailers Xbox360slim units were available almost everywhere, that's it.

yeah well now they are sold out, maybe one day early they might been available at one store, now they are selling great

Whatever man, look at german online retailers, you'll have no problem to get one right now.

If you want to continue this useless discussion write on my wall or send me a message.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

360S certainly destroyed all my expectations.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's like a person wearing a Hitler t-shirt trying to make "unbiased" comments about Jews. Like, are you serious?

PearlJam said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's like a person wearing a Hitler t-shirt trying to make "unbiased" comments about Jews. Like, are you serious?

Stupid comment is stupid.

Again, I have all three consoles, if I had a bias against MS or the 360 I probably wouldn't have one. I just don't believe this BS about shortages. It was the same with the PS3 shortages in the US, which were probably not true either IMO.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

snfr said:
PearlJam said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

Again, I have all three consoles, if I had a bias against MS or the 360 I probably wouldn't have one. I just don't believe this BS about shortages. It was the same with the PS3 shortages in the US, which were probably not true either IMO.

Just because you own a console does not mean your not biased, but looking at your sig, and your posts you obviously support one console way more than the other.

Jadedx said:
snfr said:
PearlJam said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

Just because you own a console does not mean your not biased, but looking at your sig, and your posts you obviously support one console way more than the other.

As it is my favourite console isn't it understandable? Does supporting one console more than the other ones make me biased? Let me sum it up again what I think: Shortages (overall, doesn't matter which console) are not really true; it's just exaggeration by the companies, not more IMO.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

Of course you're biased, everyone is to some extent. But you sound like one of those "I own all three systems, so I can say anything" kind of people. Your sig looks like a PS3 ad... I mean, come on!

I own both systems and I have my preferences too, but that kind of stuff just makes me laugh.