By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last movie you watched?

The Expendables. Would suck if it weren't for the star power.

Around the Network

Killers.

fun... but ultimately the plot is a 3 cent action movie that actually makes no sense.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

FaRmLaNd said:

Just saw Tomorrow when the war began in the cinemas today. Its based on a very popular Australian book of the same name. I really enjoyed it, it was just a very well done action movie.

i seen that movie the other day, man i loved it, i wish i could say i loved the ending but it pissed me off, it was a damn hype train for the next Tomorrow movie "The Dead Of The Night"

Siko1989 said:
FaRmLaNd said:

Just saw Tomorrow when the war began in the cinemas today. Its based on a very popular Australian book of the same name. I really enjoyed it, it was just a very well done action movie.

i seen that movie the other day, man i loved it, i wish i could say i loved the ending but it pissed me off, it was a damn hype train for the next Tomorrow movie "The Dead Of The Night"

Yeah the ending was a dissapointment. But I like the fact that they're intending to make a sequel. It shows they're confident in their film. The higher budget and large marketing campaing was a gamble considering how toxic Australian films are to most aussies. But its really paying off. Its made just under 3.9 million in its first weekend, and a couple of hundred thousand in New Zealand. Making it the 3rd and 2nd most successful releases for an Aussie film in those countries repsectively.

Cinema: Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. I thought it very original and funny. I would advise any nerd or comic fan in general to see it.

Home: Kick-Ass. To put simply, I adore this film. Everything from it's humor to it's incredible action sequences, it still impresses me even after it's 10th viewing. Truly, an amazing movie.

Around the Network

Inception which was ok

On TV I, Robot, which I always enjoy.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Machette was the last movie I watched. Man I liked it I'd give it a 7 out of ten nothing amazing but it was definatly a decent film. I thought it was a little graphic but it suited the film heads flying everywhere and limbs being sliced off. The gore wasn't the only thing contriversial their was alot of eye candy from Jessica Alba and Michele Rodriguez.

In the end I liked the film and would suggest it to anyone who lacks a weak stomach and loves action movies!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Whiteout (2009)
I've been on a streak of pretty average movies and Whiteout isn't any different. The concept was interesting and at times the plot moved alright, but really whoever writes these thrillers really needs to learn to write in better plot twists that aren't obvious 3 minutes into the film. At least there weren't any vampires in it, so I guess that makes it better then the awful 30 Days of Night.
›› Score: 5.5/10

in theaters grown up, in my house i don't remember.

FaRmLaNd said:
Siko1989 said:
FaRmLaNd said:

Yeah the ending was a dissapointment. But I like the fact that they're intending to make a sequel. It shows they're confident in their film. The higher budget and large marketing campaing was a gamble considering how toxic Australian films are to most aussies. But its really paying off. Its made just under 3.9 million in its first weekend, and a couple of hundred thousand in New Zealand. Making it the 3rd and 2nd most successful releases for an Aussie film in those countries repsectively.

i heard it was a success at the box office... im glad it was because i want them to work on adapting the 2nd book