By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two Worlds II looks really good!

Lostplanet22 said:

What do you mean exactly with an persistent world?

Village mode is for up to 8 players where each player has his unique village. Players can do such stuuff as trade between villages. I assume your unique village will carry over to your next play session.

Perhaps the village data is tied to your character account somehow instead of being stored on a permanent server. Because I don't think there can be a server 24/7 where anyone can log in and travel to your unique village.

NeoStar9 said:

I thought this wasn't coming out due to the money issues the developer was having. I believe there was a possibility the game could have been taken away from them as a result?

I never heard about such a thing. Maybe you're thinking of some other developer?

Around the Network
Cross-X said:

Well if Slimebeast says it's good, it must be good :D.

Afterall, you opened my eyes to WRPG games all thanks to Dragon Age.

Gameplay looks great and overall I think it's got some good stuff happening.

My only question is how much character model customization is there? As in can I play either male or female? Am I able to customize my facial features?

Thank you!

Have you played through Dragon Age and its expansion yet? I just finished it all, the final DLC named Witch Hunt and I fell in love with Morrigan again.

Character customization in Two Worlds II is very much like Oblivion. There are preset classes (mage, archer, warrior or something like that) but if you want you can specialize in anything. You can be a mage with heavy armor etc but with a penalty. You can determine physical appearance including facial feautures in detail, yes.

After playing it at E3.... I still thought it was crap.  Not as crappy as the original, but still crap.  No where near the Oblivion clone I was hoping for

nightsurge said:

After playing it at E3.... I still thought it was crap.  Not as crappy as the original, but still crap.  No where near the Oblivion clone I was hoping for

Fallout 3 was the best Oblivion clone I played!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Slimebeast said:
Cross-X said:

Well if Slimebeast says it's good, it must be good :D.

Afterall, you opened my eyes to WRPG games all thanks to Dragon Age.

Gameplay looks great and overall I think it's got some good stuff happening.

My only question is how much character model customization is there? As in can I play either male or female? Am I able to customize my facial features?

Thank you!

Have you played through Dragon Age and its expansion yet? I just finished it all, the final DLC named Witch Hunt and I fell in love with Morrigan again.

Character customization in Two Worlds II is very much like Oblivion. There are preset classes (mage, archer, warrior or something like that) but if you want you can specialize in anything. You can be a mage with heavy armor etc but with a penalty. You can determine physical appearance including facial feautures in detail, yes.

Nah not really. I'm not much of DLC guy. Unless it's free, I don't buy DLC from any game. But I want to play Awakening, but since there's no disc version of Awakening here at Australia, I'm gonna buy the Disc Version when I go to the States next year. I was however tempted to buy Witch Hunt because as BioWare mentioned, it was going to be the last DA DLC and that it owuld explain what happened to Morrigan after. I wanted to know what happened as well because I let Alistair mate with her to create the God Baby in my playthrough. But after reading the reviews, most reviews said that it wasn't anything special, doesn't explain much and a disappointing DLC in which we hoped that we could learn more about Morrigan. So that kinda put me off so no Witch Hunt for me.

The character customization sounds good to me. Very nice. What I like about WRPGs is the ability to customize your character creation and IMO  BioWare has so much better character creation customization than Bethesda's character creation customization. That's a real standout point for me on WRPG.

I don't know when I should pick this game up but I don't think this year is possible. However next year I might pick it up for PC.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:

Can you tell us more? Details.

ahhhhhh crap...another game to buy!

Damn you Internet

hmmm... wasn't on the radar but I think I'll give it a look now, looks like it could be decent.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.