By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Slogan competiton

Because you aren't nerd enough without knowing how the latest video games are selling.

Around the Network

VGChartz: Yet another sales site that has unproven sales data and maybe we're just tricking you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

"Wanna know how this console war will end ? Come and try reading the future in the numbers, we provide them for free !"

or shorter : "VGChartz - Everything you need to read the future in numbers"

Another one : "VGChartz - Analysing in minutes a day"

RolStoppable said:

Do you like civil discussions? Are you looking for a place where you can share your opinions without getting attacked by rabid fanboys?

If the answer to both questions is "no", sign up.

Win.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

VGchartz- Your moma loves our site.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
If you support Kimi Raikkonen, don't even think about signing up.

The best of the best. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

"VGChartz, serious numbers for mature gamers."

NPD says:

VG chartz the best place for sociopaths in the world.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

VGChartz - where the sales data is free, but you have to sign up to find out how we totally make them up.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

VGChartz: Sales data made as easy to understand as pie, except, i cant make pie.......