By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: MegaMan Scramble Battle Wii, Zack and Wiki 2, Devil Kings 3, + more!

i hope the mega man and zack and wiki 2 rumors are true but i doubt it

Around the Network

sweet... if Z&W 2 is coming out Z&W 1 will get a price drop and i'll pick it up!

though i don't think i'll be able to resist the temptation to pick it up before x'mas...

the Wii is an epidemic.

RolStoppable said:
Soriku, you seriously have to slow down. At the pace you are creating new threads, I can't keep up with my trolling.

Only Zack & Wiki 2 sounds promising.

doesnt mega man interest you?

^man street fighter 4 isnt there for wii

^have you even played street fighter 2

Around the Network

Scramble Battle sounds like a massive crossover of every Mega Man franchise, from Calssic to X, to Legends to ZX, done in an Action RPG style with 4 player co-op as playaers visit locations from all Mega Man games and take down enemies and bosses from each franchise.

Of course that would just be a Megaman fanboy wet dream for me. This game is nothing more than a rumor.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Zack and Wiki 2 gets my heart pulsing, but I'm not going to get carried away yet! Still 6 weeks till I can get my hands on it in Europe :(.

MegaMan rumour is interesting too, I've lost faith with the blue bomber nowadays but an exclusive Megaman game for the Wii is hard to snub.

I'd defiantely buy Zack & Wiki 2

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Soriku, Lost PLanet Colonies is also coming out on 360 :)

Soo..apperently capcom did made/are making/will eventually (plan) make/ cash on Z&W?

hmm..interesting yet strange

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!