What's this about?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Arcturus said:
HideoK said:

HideoK vs CityWokk (3-0)

Such a funny picture! lol

Beuli2 said:

What's this about?

It's a critter crunch tournament! Care to join? I may have an open spot in group B since Boutros is never online.

Basically you'll play everyone in your group at least once to see if you advance to the next round in a best of 5 match.

I'm even thinking of combing groups A & B because B has only played one match since none of them are ever online or available at the same time.

lol, looks like group B is the loser group. xD

anyways, i'll try to be more proactive about getting matches in.  i'm gone this Friday to next Sunday in the UK so it would be best if I could get my matches in this week.

Around the Network

also looks like this tourney was started right when the great rush of new games came out and nobody has the time or wants to play an old game like Critter Crunch over their new games. I don't blame them.

HideoK said:

also looks like this tourney was started right when the great rush of new games came out and nobody has the time or wants to play an old game like Critter Crunch over their new games. I don't blame them.

I'm findin g it a bit difficult to arrange the other games I need to play, mostly because I haven't been online that much as of late.