By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The First 10 Minutes of No More Heroes

Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Looking over the opening I notice they've changed the Drifters death. What's up with that? Did they tone the game down?

You mean Helter Skelter? Hmm...IDK. I don't think they 'toned down' the game.

Yeah, it was originally Helter Skelter. I remember that perhaps Mr. M - a reverred game creator- (Miyamoto we think) told him to change it when he asked for advice.

Around the Network

I refuse to watch or read anything that might spoil this game in the slightest.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

game is awesome, WoW is on drugs.

Camera looks terrible, and appears to be at first glance something that could provide for some frustration during gameplay. Speaking of gameplay, doesn't do anything for me. Not sure why this game has so much hype surrounding it. Or is VG the only place where all the hype is coming from?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Words Of Wisdom said:

I wasn't talking about the music; I was talking about the yells enemies and the main character make during combat. Those things get recycled on practically every enemy.

The guy playing also has trouble turning corners due to the camera and winds up facing away from enemies during combat. Honestly looks like the game needed a lock-on system and didn't get it (or isn't being used?).

I'm sorry if people want this game to be good, but it looks mediocre.

No offense, but Nintendo Power and IGN loved the game and have played through the whole thing whereas you are judging the entire quality off of a 10 minute gameplay video and no hand on experience.  There really is no credibility in your analysis. 

Also, the camera can be rotated with the D-Pad.

Around the Network
naznatips said:

No offense, but Nintendo Power and IGN loved the game and have played through the whole thing whereas you are judging the entire quality off of a 10 minute gameplay video and no hand on experience. There really is no credibility in your analysis.

Exactly, I am judging off 10 minutes of gameplay.  There's nothing better to judge off of at the moment.

Words Of Wisdom said:
naznatips said:

No offense, but Nintendo Power and IGN loved the game and have played through the whole thing whereas you are judging the entire quality off of a 10 minute gameplay video and no hand on experience. There really is no credibility in your analysis.

Exactly, I am judging off 10 minutes of gameplay. There's nothing better to judge off of at the moment.

I can give you a whole bunch of video links if you don't mind spoilers

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

takkxyz said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
naznatips said:

Exactly, I am judging off 10 minutes of gameplay. There's nothing better to judge off of at the moment.

I can give you a whole bunch of video links if you don't mind spoilers

I'd rather not spoil the game before I play it or it really will turn out poorly.  My hope for now is that it plays better than it looks like it does which is quite possible.  A video is no substitute for hands-on gameplay after all.

I'm not watching this.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )