By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's official, Gamestop is sold out of Halo Reach WORLDWIDE! HUGE sales!

cloud1161 said:

not to be pessismistic or anything, but just because it sells out doesnt mean its the best game ever.  alot (not all) of you halo fanboys dont judge on actual content.  you just see that halo logo and think its great without comparing it to anything or analyzing it without bias.  im sure it will be good, but everyone is overhyping way too much.

I don't think anyone here is stating its the best game ever because of the sells.  But you do realize that there is a reason it does sale well right?  From all of the "previews" I have seen for it, all have been favorable to great and this gives us all hope it will indeed be the best of the Halo series.   

Most Halo fans think Halo CE was the best, and now that Reach is coming it may be dethroned.  And I think that scares a lot of people who hate the xbox 360 and Halo in general.  

I wonder if there are still a lot of people who think Reach will not give a big boost to overall 360 sales during its launch week?  I personally thought it would be a mediocre boost but now I am thinking it could be a little more significant than before I started seeing the review-previews.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
cloud1161 said:

not to be pessismistic or anything, but just because it sells out doesnt mean its the best game ever.  alot (not all) of you halo fanboys dont judge on actual content.  you just see that halo logo and think its great without comparing it to anything or analyzing it without bias.  im sure it will be good, but everyone is overhyping way too much.

I don't think anyone here is stating its the best game ever because of the sells.  But you do realize that there is a reason it does sale well right?  From all of the "previews" I have seen for it, all have been favorable to great and this gives us all hope it will indeed be the best of the Halo series.   

Most Halo fans think Halo CE was the best, and now that Reach is coming it may be dethroned.  And I think that scares a lot of people who hate the xbox 360 and Halo in general.  

I wonder if there are still a lot of people who think Reach will not give a big boost to overall 360 sales during its launch week?  I personally thought it would be a mediocre boost but now I am thinking it could be a little more significant than before I started seeing the review-previews.

it they made 200k Custom Consoles it will move 200k Custom consoles and so on... Halo is Massive and its gonna be the best FPS this gen!

SpartenOmega117 said:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=77711&loc=hreach_btn_addtocart

I can preorder 2 legendary editions at gamestop.com

yeah I know our website and store locations are run as completly seperate businesses.  If we run out of something the website might have it and the same thing vice versa. We are run as basically two different companies but still under the one Gamestop banner.

However notice how it says on them not available for store pickup anymore?  Thats because the STORES themselves are now sold out, we are at our limit.  I suspect that the website will quickly follow suite.  

kowenicki said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=103855

Excellent news!! and so frustrating for some in the thread above.

wow my predictions and points I made in that thread were spot on and I made them all the way back in March!  I completely forgot about that thread.

one word: WOW!!!

Around the Network

So at the end of the day, all this turns out to be is that all of the Limited/ Legendary editions and console bundles will sell out. Ok that's cool and all but can we get a number of how many of each that is? Is that info available at this time?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Excellent news.

Legend11 said:
tuscaniman said:
Serious_frusting said:

I still think all of you are over reacting i mean come on.  If this is all true then wouldnt someone of importance mentioned it?

Plus you dont know how many special editions that are made so all in all it is wrather pointless. With been said i expect this game to have a huge drop off 2nd week

Obviously its going to have a huge drop off 2nd week. If it sells 4 mil first week there is no way in hell it sells 4 mil second week. Thats 8 mil in two weeks. No game has ever come close to doing that.

Why are you trying to downplay how huge this game is going to be? Do you have something against Halo? PS3 only owner?

He's probably just scared...  See the Playstation underwear in the middle of his sig?  It's going to have a big brown stain on it after Halo: Reach's launch numbers start coming in..

XD, you sir, just made my day!!! XD

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Holy shit.

I thought the Legendary editions being sold out and un-preordable in the Uk everywhere except Amazon was bad.

For those in doubt Bungie confirmed Halo Reach is region free so you can still import.

tuscaniman said:
yo_john117 said:
tuscaniman said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

This is what Im gonna do to the Local Gamestop employee, if theres no-more copies!!!!

LMAO! But if you don't have it preordered than someone should be doing that to you :)

LOLZ, spoken like a true Halo fan

Where in the US do you live? I'm in Indianapolis (GO COLTS!). Maybe we can get some online Reach mp going sometime.

Lino Lakes MN (think metrapolitan area of Minnesota)

Gamertag is YO mUThEr if you want to add me.