By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Died Again... Need Advice

shio said:

Buy a Gaming PC. You can get a good gaming PC for $500 that will cruch Xbox 360, and you'll still save money from the much cheaper PC games and Steam deals.

If you don't want a PC, then I think you should just get it fixed. This gen won't last more than 2 years, and I think the repairs will be cheaper than a brand new Xbox 360.

The games I'm wanting aren't on PC... But even then if there is a big PC game I want I just play it at my dads.

StarCraft takes over most of my weekends

Around the Network

My brother has a 360 in his room so it's no problem getting it transfered tonight. I'll just boot him off it.

I think I'm gonna go get a new Slim. Will probably save me money in the long run and I'm ALREADY getting annoyed.

Ta for the advice, will get this locked.

Forget the Pc... dowsnt have Alan Wake , Gears or Halo so in my eyes pc gaming is dead... not even killzone or uncharted... Serious Consoles FTW.

Buy the 360 Slim or Reach Special Edition.

When Pc has games like Gears , Halo , AW , Forza , GT , Killzone , Uncharted or Last Guardian then i will consider to buy a pc gaming machine... till there its stills a waste of money and time.

iHuGi said:

Forget the Pc... dowsnt have Alan Wake , Gears or Halo so in my eyes pc gaming is dead... not even killzone or uncharted... Serious Consoles FTW.

When Pc has games like Gears , Halo , AW , Forza , GT , Killzone , Uncharted or Last Guardian then i will consider to buy a pc gaming machine... till there its stills a waste of money and time.

You'll be the first I tell when PC gets flooded with casual shooting games

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Yeah get the new slim

Around the Network
iHuGi said:

It's like ignorance decided to solidify and become a person.

For every Alan Wake, Gears or Halo game, there's 3 PC games that make people say the same thing about consoles not having enough games.

What I find the funniest is that you are using examples that are obliterated by PC games:

Alan Wake isn't on PC because Microsoft didn't want to. AW was developed on PC first, until Microsoft decided to cancel it. The developers wanted more than anything to release it on PC, and it definitely would've sold more on PC.

Forza and GT are poor excuses of racing sims. Everyone knows that the real racing sims are on PC, of which there are great series like RACE, GTR and rFactor. rFactor 2 is coming soon, and looks to be huge.

Gears, Halo and Killzone are freaking FPS! Dude, ANY gamer that want the best FPS experience would rather play it on PC than on consoles. And it's like you don't even remember great PC exclusives like Crysis, Crysis Warhead, 3 Stalker games,  Arma 2, Killing Floor, etc...

The only genre that PC doesn't have it covered well enough is action adventure. But hell, all the ones that come to PC are far better than the consoles versions. Mirror's Edge, for example, is like a whole new world on PC, WAY BETTER than the consoles versions.