By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Profilr Backrounds

He hasn't had english he is in middle school..

mM
Around the Network

You're 0 for 2 in the title. gg, nub.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

leo-j said:
He hasn't had english he is in middle school..

High school isn't real life either, sir.  What are you Freshman?  You have a lot to learn as well.   

Oh and take one of those periods and put it after 'english'.  Then make sure to capitalize the 'h' in He.  No worries.  English II is next year, eh?  

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

i dont really care since i dont put a background in my profile

U c leoj:; prreoper grammer aree imported 4 goode rispekt.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

It will only be a question of time before Rol corrects me.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

As far as I can tell, the only thing that backgrounds in profile pages accomplish is making the page unreadable.

As an example, here's an extract from Soriku's profile:

Favourite Music: Three D********, Linkin Park, ***** Hikaru, and many more.
Favourite Films: Transf**********man, Fantastic ***********nch of Disney movies, and many more.

The *s represent bands and movies with their names obscured by some jackass with a sword.

As I recall, he used to have a profile that was completely unreadable so this is a slight improvement.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
Non Sequor said:
As far as I can tell, the only thing that backgrounds in profile pages accomplish is making the page unreadable.

As an example, here's an extract from Soriku's profile:

Favourite Music: Three D********, Linkin Park, ***** Hikaru, and many more.
Favourite Films: Transf**********man, Fantastic ***********nch of Disney movies, and many more.

The *s represent bands and movies with their names obscured by some jackass with a sword.

As I recall, he used to have a profile that was completely unreadable so this is a slight improvement.

I agree. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ We're up to three on-topic posts!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!