By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops Wager Match Unveiled!

this looks awesome! although im pretty sad about how treyarch ripped off gun game from the CS community.... :P

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
zgamer5 said:
Carl2291 said:
zgamer5 said:

another reason to camp. poor treyarch.

If you don't like the game mode, don't play it. Simple as.

its not that i dont like the concept. but at the end of the day its going to be ruined by the noobs.

Not really. If you're a good player you will know how to combat the campers, and be able to out-shoot them

In a game with competent players, the only way campers might win, is if the map is a camper paradise (flawed design).  If you camp, you aren't to win, because smart players either know how to dislodge (kill) you or know enough to not go to where you are.  You then don't rack up enough kills.

richardhutnik said:
Carl2291 said:
zgamer5 said:
Carl2291 said:
zgamer5 said:

another reason to camp. poor treyarch.

If you don't like the game mode, don't play it. Simple as.

its not that i dont like the concept. but at the end of the day its going to be ruined by the noobs.

Not really. If you're a good player you will know how to combat the campers, and be able to out-shoot them

In a game with competent players, the only way campers might win, is if the map is a camper paradise (flawed design).  If you camp, you aren't to win, because smart players either know how to dislodge (kill) you or know enough to not go to where you are.  You then don't rack up enough kills.

Yeah you're right if someone is in a camping position that completely makes you unable to kill them you just don't go near it, camping is really one of those fool me once things; if you get killed more than once by one it's your own fault

And I'm officially hyped for this game can't wait

Watched the video on XBL this morning and now I'm a little excited. I only buy CoD for the multiplayer anyway.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Bots is a good addition. Its the one,thing I wish halo has had

Around the Network

so is there gonna be dedicated servers? what if you bet 1000 points, and get dissconected because of the host?

also what if someone leaves mid-game after you've bet?

This sounded great at first, but theres to many flaws if you think about it.

@Zamy

I imagine in the scenarios you bring up that all bets are off then.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

It seems that it has all the annoying weapons that MW2 has. No chance that i'll buy it, i won't be breaking any more keyboards and mice :P.

It seems fun and that its fast paced game which i like but in the end i'll regret it if i buy it, like MW2 so no...

Maybe Medal of honor will be better

Well tactical insertion is back so boosters are back. Another broken game before its even released.

^ They HAVE to fix that shit with the tactical insertion boosters. Can not stand it. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.