By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WHICH ONES BETTER!?!!?

Two unofficial boxarts of NMH. which one do you guys like, is it better than the official one, and who's gonna pick this game up come Feb.?

http://vgboxart.com/

edit: pics are kinda big, so just click them if you wanna see the whole thing 

Around the Network

They both suck.

The back of the first one has a really demented hand on the main character and the arm of the girl on the right is distorted.

The back of the second one uses a bad picture/text color combination, a large and awkward picture (pose doesn't fit), and the reflection of the title on the front looks very gaudy (the stars are kind of cool but are overused).

gotta go with the botom one, the mainly white one

The top is more anime like. the bottom is more wii box like.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

i like the bottom one more

Around the Network

I like the top one more. I think they should bank on the badass anime style, the second one looks too much like it should say: "Starring Clint Eastwood" or something.

I like the game play pics that are on the second box better than the first though.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

According to the top box the game is 4 player... Frickin sweet! I'm picking the game up when it comes out...

Also I like the top cover but not the back. I prefer the back of the second box. Now only if someone would mix the two styles to make the ULTIMATE edition box... wow ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I like the first one better, it makes me think of a 70's B movie and that is good. The second one is crap mainly because of the font used.

I'd go by the bottom one but the font is killing it... so the top one.

I'm with gamingdevil, I prefer the bottom one, but change the font.