By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to increase price of Xbox Live Gold

Ahh i guess they had huge increase in costs for those "Dedicated" servers. Oh wait they host all the games on user connections and user consoles using P2P architecture :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Jadedx said:
deskpro2k3 said:

How can they justify this price hike?  PSN still free and it is extremely similar to live.

LOL

even with psn plus XBL is still tons better.

I wonder whose alter account you belong to. I'll file this as not an issue

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
KylieDog said:
Seece said:
KylieDog said:
Seece said:

It shouldn't piss anyone off with a shred of logic in their brain.

Because they wouldn't be paying for Gold in the first place?

No. because it's inflation, whether or not you think it's worth it is irrelevent, keep your trolling to yourself.

Blah blah blah, scream troll rather than try and justify this nonsense.  I mean all over the web there are comparisons between PSN and XBL and questions being raised if the XBL fee is even justified, then they go and hike the price?

Yeah that doesn't scream broken.

Justify? I like playing X360 games online. There, that's my justification. At the end of the day, nobody needs to justify anything to anyone but themselves, it's none of your business what they do with their money.

There are numerous features XBL has that PSN doesn't, and if besides the fact someone LIKES X360 games and thus pays to play them online, those features could justify the price to them.

Well...

Looks like I'm gonna start getting it cheap from the internet

I'm not forking out £50 a year to play online and pay for an Arcade game every now and again.

KylieDog said:
Seece said:
KylieDog said:
Seece said:

No. because it's inflation, whether or not you think it's worth it is irrelevent, keep your trolling to yourself.

Blah blah blah, scream troll rather than try and justify this nonsense.  I mean all over the web there are comparisons between PSN and XBL and questions being raised if the XBL fee is even justified, then they go and hike the price?

What's your problem, I have to pay this, you obviously don't.

As a paying customer I'm fine with the increase given the service I receive.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Jadedx said:
deskpro2k3 said:

How can they justify this price hike?  PSN still free and it is extremely similar to live.

LOL

even with psn plus XBL is still tons better.

I wonder whose alter account you belong to. I'll file this as not an issue

It belongs to me, Jadedx, and why are you even in this discussion, your obviously a sony fan, you probably dont own an xbox and probably never will.

Seece said:
KylieDog said:
Seece said:
KylieDog said:
Seece said:

Justify? I like playing X360 games online. There, that's my justification. At the end of the day, nobody needs to justify anything to anyone but themselves, it's none of your business what they do with their money.

Unless your married! ba-dap-bap!

It's just that simple.

for me xbl isnt worth 50$ so this sucks. *hopes gears 3 will get a pc port*

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

KylieDog said:
slowmo said:

What's your problem, I have to pay this, you obviously don't.

As a paying customer I'm fine with the increase given the service I receive.

That I want to own a 360 one day but find it insulting that the cost to play the thing is a whopping 33% the cost of the actual console every year?

Then don't buy one, problem solved.

599 pesos! nooooo.....

Hide your kids, hide your wife