By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many of you work in the Industry?

Tanstalas said:

My name is David, last name Jaffe, maybe you have heard of me?

Are you serious? Cause dude, if true, my ass is yours if you let me work for you.

Around the Network

I work for Microsoft.

I work for PSM3, a PS3 mag in the UK. I've written tons of reviews and features for them over the last 18 months as a freelancer. I've been to a press only Ubisoft conference representing the magazine, where I played Hawx 2, Ass Creed Brotherhood, the new Driver game and R.U.S.E. as well as PS Move and I've been in a podcast. Working with Dan Dawkins and the team is fantastic, It's only a shame its not a regular job.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

IMU1808 said:
Tanstalas said:

My name is David, last name Jaffe, maybe you have heard of me?

Are you serious? Cause dude, if true, my ass is yours if you let me work for you.

No, not serious at all...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I've worked at EA, and a few smaller companies in the industry.  I now have a comfortable position at Zynga, where we make games for social networks.

Around the Network

I did a brief stint in game development a couple of years after I got into modding of certain games. Then I went into advertising for a while (was easier and paid better). Then after school it was automotive advertising, and now I'm soon to be looking for another career.