By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DS is selling out in Europe

Given, only a small evidence, but Amazon Germany is out of stack of all colors, except white.

Is that just amazon Germany, or does Nintendo not have supply for the current insane sold numbers in Europe?

And by the way, I want my dead see thing baby!

Edit: Damm it there is a ? missing in the thread title.

Around the Network

I think people are starting to get serious with their Christmas shopping; the Wii and Super Mario Galaxy seem to be sold out in more and more countries (whereas in Europe the Wii only used to sell out in UK).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I like the white colored DS.

DMeisterJ said:
I like the white colored DS.

I think about giving it as present to my sister, thinking about here preference, black would be chosen :o)

Well there are plenty here ... of any colors actually ... but than we never have hardware shortages :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

i think the white ds is by far the best :P have one myself lol.

NJ5 said:

I think people are starting to get serious with their Christmas shopping; the Wii and Super Mario Galaxy seem to be sold out in more and more countries (whereas in Europe the Wii only used to sell out in UK).

More people have been reporting SMG selling out.  Did Nintendo underestimate demand?

TheBigFatJ said:
NJ5 said:

More people have been reporting SMG selling out. Did Nintendo underestimate demand?

Well, the answer to that question is always yes, isn't it? ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

black is the best

Didn't the DS go through shortages for last year's xmas as well?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).