By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What good exclusives does MS have? Doesn't seem like they have any left.

So now that MS lost ME2 and the rest of the series and anything else bioware makes, and anything valve makes and bungie only has one last game what are they left with gears and thats about it, I mean I guess you can count forza but played one racing sim played them all not much of a reason to choose one console over the other so yeah, oh and they have fable but 1 was above average 2 sucked so not really holding out hope and they seem to have all of their other devs working on shovel-ware for kinect so at this point it seems like 360 has crap for exclusives 

Around the Network

Ban the troll...

Fable 3

Forza 4

Gears of War 3

Halo Reach

reach looks pretty good. I do agree with you about fable 2 that game was overhyped glitchy trash, the first one had more spells more weapons and more armor while fable 2 didnt have remotely as much as fable 1 did, not to mention the shitty last boss fight (if you could even call it that) and the buttload of glitches and freeze ups.

I agree. They have no esclusives left. Only Halo, Fable, Forza, crackdown, gears, ... But they all suck!!!

Reach said:

Ban the troll...

Fable 3

Forza 4

Gears of War 3

Halo Reach

4 games thats it, man thats sad not to mention their all the ones I mentioned in my first post

Around the Network
Zuhyc said:

I agree. They have no esclusives left. Only Halo, Fable, Forza, crackdown, gears, ... But they all suck!!!

Nah just fable and forza, halo is meh, I forgot about crackdown, so thats 3 decent exclusive total for 360 wow 

This thread is a bit trollish but the Xbox 360 doesn't need many exlusives. It sells anyway due to the immense love for the brand all over the world.

tensen1212 said:

reach looks pretty good. I do agree with you about fable 2 that game was overhyped glitchy trash, the first one had more spells more weapons and more armor while fable 2 didnt have remotely as much as fable 1 did, not to mention the shitty last boss fight (if you could even call it that) and the buttload of glitches and freeze ups.

Fable 1 had a pretty poor last boss fight. I beat him first go, just rolling and shooting arrows.

CGI-Quality said:

- Halo: Reach

- Gears of War 3

- Fable III

- Forza (working title)

- Crytek's exclusive title

- Kingdom Under Fire II

That's what's known. I'm sure 2011 will bring more announcements.

Crytek has only ever made timed exclusives so it may launch as an exclusive but will end up like bioshock and ME2 and countless others soon enough 

Kingdom under fire is on pc too so not really an exclusive, and it doesn't seem like the first one was that good, and alot of 3rd parties involved so if it does get off the ground I can see it getting ported 

Slimebeast said:

This thread is a bit trollish but the Xbox 360 doesn't need many exlusives. It sells anyway due to the immense love for the brand all over the world.

Um why? 360 has the highest failrate of any console ever (relative to failures V time of course), it charges for online and offers a service no better then it's free competitors (debatable worse), it's exclusives suck, so ignorance and stupidity is really the only reason to buy it, well that explains why you support it blindly