By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you guys like to do for fun?

^

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Well to do for fun? since am new to guitar, maybe try to pull off some songs, hang out with friends, go out, if there is any opportunity to go play soccer, I drop everything am doing and I just go, man playing soccer beats any game.... I prefer being out door then stuck up in a room playing video games, because it's healthy and well I find it funner, it doesn0t mean I don't paly games.....

I will ignore the rules of the thread. One of my hobbies is to play really obscure games (obscure included). They do not need to be crappy, just not well know or very strange/different.
Wonder Project is a good example.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Girl Gamer Elite said:
myths n legends said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Motions to a Car Battery, gallon sized container of whipped cream, a midgit dressed as a leprauchaun and a dog whistle.

Oh you know what I do for fun.

i thought i was alone in this, those leprauchauns are magically delicious

He's not a real leprauchaun, he's just dressed like one.

well that just ruins the entire dream for me (sob sob)

Practice guitar, preferably 2+ hours a day, but I'll take whatever time I can get.

I also write my own music, though I've been a bit lazy in that regard lately. I come up with some kick ass riffs, but don't bother writing them down, and after a few weeks of playing them over and over again, I can't remember if they're mine or if I heard them in some song somewhere.

It really sucks when you can't definitively say, "Oh yeah, that's mine."

Around the Network

watching real football (not european/soccer or american/gridiron)but australian rules. best game in the world.

driving also is a passion of mine

I want wii fit and I want it now

spending time w/wife and kids, church and church functions, surf the web, read, board games, lots of things...i enjoy life.

i go out with my friends,or play sports

Usually nothing, college takes most of my time, but sometimes, when I really don't have anything to do, I use Blender+Indigo...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Now ... I used to go out with friends , but lately school consumes all my energy . I often stay in school with plus hours 12 hours / day ... I watch movies when I can , or come and visit forums . I often felt sorry for my friends ... I had to say no so many times because of lack of time , Ive neglected them a lot latelyt , but I hope that they are good friends and they understand :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!