By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2010: Round Ten

Oh and when Onxymeth banned me....it was because of the lensoftruth comparison on dragon age where ps3 was deemed victorious.

I said "hey, maybe this means ME would come to PS3 ?" and it was considered as derailing the thread :/

and now it has really happened  !

Around the Network
Machina said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Machina said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Machina said:

Is there even a mod out there who hasn't banned you? Hardly twesterm's fault now was it ^_-

Yeah...only maxwell, you and zexen have banned me..oh and makingmusic and I'm not 100% about Tor....

And I made an entire thread criticizing twesterm that led me to being banned for a month and then permabanned for an alt (which I only used to check teh sales out of the top 50 which required signing in)

aaaaaaand *deep breath* nordlead, DKII, Naz, sega4life, FishyJoe, TruthHurts, Tor, Louie & Onyxmeth.

I was talking about the 3ever account....

All your other accounts are still YOURS. So yes, the bans on them do count as bans against you.

Wow, he must be close to a permaban1!

SHUMPGurus and uhhh....

Kantor! 

Hard choices. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Seece said:

Wow, he must be close to a permaban1!

I have been told that one more ban = permaban into oblivion and being IP blocked and redirected to neogaf

Tough one......I'll go with twesterm and trashleg.

Around the Network

Trashleg!!! go trashleg!!! trashleg ftw!!!

and kantor

Machina said:

You just made it worse, yo_john, there are even more ties now! :(

Machina said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Machina said:

Is there even a mod out there who hasn't banned you? Hardly twesterm's fault now was it ^_-

Yeah...only maxwell, you and zexen have banned me..oh and makingmusic and I'm not 100% about Tor....

And I made an entire thread criticizing twesterm that led me to being banned for a month and then permabanned for an alt (which I only used to check teh sales out of the top 50 which required signing in)

aaaaaaand *deep breath* nordlead, DKII, Naz, sega4life, FishyJoe, TruthHurts, Tor, Louie & Onyxmeth.

You were banned by Louie?

That is just the epitome of failure.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Machina said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Machina said:

Why does he not ban people very often?

yo_john117 said:
Kantor said:
Machina said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Machina said:

Why does he not ban people very often?

If so, he must be a bad mod.  If your BPD isn't higher than 5 you aren't doing your job (says so right in the mod rulebook http;//www.vgchartzmodboard.com/guidelines)