By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "How's My Avatar?" Thread

nice if it was smaller

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I could make that , but wouldent it be just to small than ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

maybe but seems a little rough ( you know what i mean? )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

hunter_alien said:
tk1989 said:
Personally, i think the avatars with semi-maked women are by for the bets ones :P who doesnt love them? haha

What does everyone think about my avater? :P

Awesome avatar IMO ... one of the best from the site :P

So , hows mine people ?

lol thanks man :P

I like ur avatar, just seems a bit stretched?  

Yeah , unfortunatly it is stretched , I just couldent naile it in photoshop ... Il will try to fix it at some point :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I do really like the Avatar, tk 1989. That's quite good

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

fkusumot said:
slicktrick said:
fkusumot said:
slicktrick said:

What about me fkusunot?

One point off because you can't see your pretty face. One point off for attire, or wealth thereof.

What about now?

That's much better. 9.75

I think the original one was much better

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

<<< me amore: Mario in Hip Hop style, see Sig. No matter how bad people think of it, I'm not planning to remove it anytime soon

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I wonder where alot people are getting their avatars, I'm curious sometimes what their from. anyway I still think I'm the only person with an avatar of an old school game cartridge, which is pretty sweet.

I wonder where alot people are getting their avatars, I'm curious sometimes what their from. anyway I still think I'm the only person with an avatar of an old school game cartridge, which is pretty sweet.

I think a good avatar follows 3 rules:

1. Simple yet distinct.

2. Says something, anything about you.

3. Easily becomes your identity. Meaning people know you by it without looking at your name.