By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name an underrated game

No More Heroes 1/2

Around the Network

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Seriously, this game is amazing. The online is so much fun. I totally hate EA for closing the servers after only a year.

Boutros said:

Seriously, this game is amazing. The online is so much fun. I totally hate EA for closing the servers after only a year.

I think Boutros is underrated. lol

oldschoolfool said:
Boutros said:

I will take it as a compliment so...thank you!

The entire Yakuza series.

The first impression westerners got when they saw it was "Its just a japanese rip off of GTA"

Around the Network

test drive unlimited 

http://cuthut.com/jGY

See all 12 rounds of 360 vs ps3

Boutros said:
oldschoolfool said:
Boutros said:

I will take it as a compliment so...thank you!

You have the mad-hatter as your avatar and the hype meter. How could anyone not like that. lol

Alan wakes been pretty underrated. Definately one of my games of the year so far. Metro 2033 as well hasn't got the credit it deserves.

By underrated do we mean lower critical reception eg metascore then it should have had or do we mean not as much sales as it deserved.

I loved Digimon World for the PS1 but the reviews for it, put it as a mediocre game. Not what it deserves.

Also Killer7, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Psychonauts, Beyond Good & Evil, Space Station Silicon Valley, Okami, God Hand, Ico, Jumping Flash!, Body Harvest, Madworld, Alan Wake, Grim Fandango, Red Steel 2, Muramasa, Jet Set Radio Future and  Haven: Call of the King.

Out Of This World and Rayman 2 immediately come to mind.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."