By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name an underrated game

perpride said:

Final Fantasy XIII is easily the most underrated game this generation. The game is easily one of the best I've ever played. It cracked my top 5 within my first walkthrough. It is AAA in every sense of the word:

- Phenomenal Gameplay

- The best battle system in the series

- Amazing Characters/Story

- Amazing Leveling system

- Best graphics in a JRPG by faaaaaaar

While I don't disagree with your opinion on the game (except for the characters).

FFXIII is not underated at all. Not in terms of sales or media coverage.

Is it because it has haters? MW2 also has a lot of haters.

Around the Network
dobby985 said:

FFXIII is not underated at all. Not in terms of sales or media coverage.

Is it because it has haters? MW2 also has a lot of haters.

Between those two, MW2 is actual underdog xD

I'll second the nomination for Mirror's Edge. It may not have been perfect, but it was nowhere near as bad as many of the reviews suggested. The same goes for Heavenly Sword, whose only real flaw was being too short, and MotorStorm: Pacific Ridge, which was an absolute blast.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

In terms of:

sales - Little King's Story
reception - Tropico

Around the Network

A little game called Heart of Darkness on the Playstation and the PC. At least I assume it's underrated, as I've never met another person who has played it.

Policenauts, out of all Kojima's games it is the best.

Lost Odyssey

Bionic Commando, the new 3D one on HD systems.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'd say most Atlus games. I mean, just looking at their sales, it's almost sad to see how little such excellent games sell. A few of them, like later Personas (read: 3 and 4) get good critic reviews, but they always seem to be overshadowed by a lesser series...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...