By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name an underrated game

What game do you think is underrated? It does'nt matter what it is. It can be any game,from any system. I think Just Cause 2 is underrated. It's fun as hell and it's probably one of the biggest open world games that I've every-played. I also think that Dante's inferno did'nt get the sales that it deserved. So what do other's think?

Around the Network

Doukutsu Monogatari (Cave Story) -- absolute wonder

Reset Generation -- absolute fun (especially in multiplayer)

Pathologic and Tension games -- absolute weirdness

Dante's Inferno, Mass Effect (should be AAA), Lost Planet series, maybe Heavenly Sword (it was shot but a great game).

One for PS1...just got a ps1 emulator up and running a couple of weeks ago. I forgot how much i loved that game. Then checked the reviews. Not so good.

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Bomberman 64. I LOVE that game. It's such a charming, fun experience.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Ageed, I also remember a VW Beetle racing game for 64 that was awesome but dont remember hearing much about it...Beetle Adventure Racing maybe?

the best game ever is also the most underated one. psychonauts!!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

TauKappaNASA said:
Cheebee said:

Ageed, I also remember a VW Beetle racing game for 64 that was awesome but dont remember hearing much about it...Beetle Adventure Racing maybe?

Yeah, I think that's the name. I heard it was great, but never got to play it... The N64 had quite a lot of very fun, charming games that got overlooked by a lot of people...

On a side note, the 2nd Bomberman 64 sucked.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Best game that no one played because it was to late in the platforms cycle = Conker's Bad Fur Day... sorry, cheebee got me thinking N64

Machina said:

Nothing comes to mind right away. Most games are rated pretty fairly imo. A lot of games being listed here actually got good ratings, which is ironic given how much people tend to complain about review score inflation.

I'm not just talking about review scores,I'm also talking sales wise. Think of a  movie that got great reviews and nobody went to see it. That's just an example of what I mean. Most games are rated pretty fairly,but some aren't.