SONY GamesCom CONFERENCE Thread

PS3 FTW! 87 57.24%

Sony Will RULE! 40 26.32%

lawl lawl conference wil suckz 5 3.29%

Darth where's the dog food? 18 11.84%

Total:150
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

The Sony conference was supposed to start 3 hours after the EA one. That means the Sony conference is in an hour now.

It was meant to start at 5PM UK TIME I'm SUREEEEE

that means its on right now

Around the Network

yo check this out fellas

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/17/guerrilla-games-working-on-new-ps3-exclusive-ip-not-related-to/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Boutros said:
Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Woah I'm lost. Isn't the conference in 70 minutes now?

no its in 10 mins.

I shouldnt be telling you this though because i'm such a bully ;)

sorry my mistake its in 70 mins.

lol you "bullied me" (might be a little exaggerated lol) once when I answered one of your question with a couple of words. You said something like "it's retarted to give such a short answer" or something like that and then you went rampage rofl

It was amusing though.

lol i dont even remember. You must have really put somthing stupid for me to react like that lmao. Thast being said though i really do hate short answers. deffo when the person has a dif opinion. I like to know why lmao

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

i dont care if they anounce a barbie game as isnomniac's next ip, i got mass effect, im statisfied. now i have to go finish watching american pie, i stopped it to watch the conference.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

according to the playstation blog its on right now.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
-Newcloud- said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

The Sony conference was supposed to start 3 hours after the EA one. That means the Sony conference is in an hour now.

that means its on right now

Well somethings wrong cus it hasn't started

maybe it is at 6PM

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

so is it on now,i thought it was 6:00pm uk time

if it is on which link works,cause i'm getting nothing

Above & Beyond

the F! some are saying it started? :S and did anyone see the link I posted? GG may have a new IP for us

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Finally some updates at 1up. They're still getting in.

Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

http://www.gamescom.de/media/gamescom/downloads/pdf/Pressetermine.pdf

Journalists are going into the conference now, according to this liveblog - http://www.1up.com/news/sony-gamescom-2010-press-conference

I don't think it will take an hour to get everybody sitting and ready.