By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ebay madness!!!

Ebay Page

If you follow the link it should show an ebay query ordered by highest price to least. Look at how many of multiple pages of Wii's are try to be sold for well over $1000. Even quite a few over $1m. That is just stupid.

I still plan on selling some on Ebay, but I would start the bidding at what I actually paid including taxes. Not some super inflated rediculas price.

Around the Network

Dang.  It's too bad Nintendo is already producing as many as it can.  The demand is crazy.

Just in case anybody is looking for anything in particular on Ebay, take a trip over to Fat Fingers.

Wait...someone put a Wii up for sale with Wii Play, at a Buy It Now price of 5 million dollars, and it sold?? I call BS.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I particularly love the ones that ones that are only 1 cent or so, but are "mystery" auctions, or have $2000 shipping costs listed.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

I like how so many people say Wii & 5 Games even though its just Wii Sports.

They are going for ike $450 and will likely go up as the Holiday keeps going on, just wow.

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

Well, no one is bidding on those... They are only going for about 150 over cost...

The Wii + GHIII bundles seem to be selling well... Makes me wish I would of picked up a spare wii when I seen them in the store a couple months back...

darkfire001 said:
I like how so many people say Wii & 5 Games even though its just Wii Sports.

They are going for ike $450 and will likely go up as the Holiday keeps going on, just wow.

Have we EVER had a console which had launch frenzy for over a year straight?

And the crazy thing is I expect this continue for NEXT year.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

What is really amazing is that some people are listing a Wii + 54 games.

How?
Wii Sports = 5
Wii Play = 9
Carnival Games = 25
Namco Museum Remix = 15

Most say 4 controllers because they count the nunchuk and wiimote as 2.

Such horrific practices.