By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamersyde: The first 20 minutes of Lost Odyssey

Oh, BTW, gamersyde.com has the videos downloadable in hi-def. they look phenomenally better than the streaming version...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

spectacular. Im very very very jealous of this game as a PS3 owner .

the more i see this game the more painful it is knowing i wont be able to play it for a few more months. i really hope this game sells well, the team at mistwalker sure has put a lot of effort in this game and it shows.

I think it looks great! Definitely want a 360 more than ever after watching it.

Just wow
this is tripple AAA sorry but even if this only gets a 5 from reviewers this just became my most anticipated game

just wow watch these 3 new ones
3http://www.gamersyde.com/leech_5575_en.html

4 http://www.gamersyde.com/leech_5578_en.html

5 http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5580_en.html

youve got to at least see the end of 5 priceless.
Seriously high production values or what

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

This thread is full of awesome forbidden eye fruit

dolla the end of 5 is fricking hilarious, if i expect this from the game i cannot danm well wait. THe voice acting is superb, and the guy who plays jensen is fantastic. Nothing really about the story except it tells you about jenzen

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

did no one watch the video?
AHHHHH no wonder no one thinks highly of the game

I think highly of it, but i got 10 seconds into one of the videos you linked to and decided not to watch it.

NO SPOILERS for me.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

lol just skip everything but the last part, really doesnt spoil anything except tells you how awsome jensen is.

Alright i guess your right but it is freaking hilarious