By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

my top suspects are still Sabby and TheRepublic for there behavour, im not sure if im ready to vote for either yet though.

I have about 40 posts to read again I think, so once ive done that I will post any new thoughts, the vote spread is concerning, ending the day without a lynch could be a big risk.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I will extend the time limit by 12 hours if a majority of you guys want it to be extended...

People who want the time limit extended

TruckOSaurus

*raises hand*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:

I'd like nen-suer and theprof to state why they've voted for me exactly?

I suspected you from day 1 i voted you when hatmoza said either you hep or Nikells is the SK

Now that we know hep is the SK and hatmoza will try to cure him you're still my no1 suspect

My vote is not final and am trying to read the thread, but wok today was too much am really tired

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

1. TruckOSaurus

2. j0

post your names like in the sign up threads...

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

my top suspects are still Sabby and TheRepublic for there behavour, im not sure if im ready to vote for either yet though.

I have about 40 posts to read again I think, so once ive done that I will post any new thoughts, the vote spread is concerning, ending the day without a lynch could be a big risk.

therepublic is legit, I'm pretty sure I know his name

Around the Network

1. TruckOSaurus

2. j0

3. nen-suer

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sorry, I don't know therepublics name, I know someone else's name.

Therepublic actually seems scummy, but i'm a noob so I could be getting basic reactions wrong. I agree with sfb2.0 that therepublic has tunnel vision, and dtewi's reinforcement of therepublic serves as a connection to scumminess.

When I say tunnel vision, I mean that he's been skipping over a lot of things in posts (which could be all well and good, because I alone have helped to generate over 100posts on my own), but he's also completely focussed on sfb, and when he made a post quoting me saying

"I'm zeus"
and then
"I don't yet know who zeus is....."

and then he said "lynch all liars".

To me, if I was a mafia, I think the easiest way to get a lynch would be to get someone who is supposedly breaking the rules. I think a majority of people would get behind that kind of move. Am I wrong?

Yeah, so,...

1. TruckOSaurus

2. j0

3. nen-suer

4. Nikells

The Hatmoza/Serial Killer thing is pretty much settled for today and we need more time to find a mafia member.

theRepublic is right: people who stayed the hell away from the Hatmoza thing could most likely be mafia laying low. That list actually includes theRepublic himself though.

Here are the people who I feel are trying to keep a low profile. None of them had strong opinions on Hatmoza when he was under fire, or the people he was trying to get lynched once he unveiled his list.

Hephaestos (for obvious reasons)
theRepublic
Supermario128
Nen-suer
Sabby_e17
Squilliam

Out of these Nen-suer, supermario128 and Squilliam are acting the most strangely in my opinion.

Nen-suer
Nen-suer hasn't had a whole lot to say this game. He seems to be playing very cautiously.

supermario128
supermario usually disappears for long periods which isn't unusual for him, however when he does appear he's being strangely diplomatic: like he doesn't want anyone to notice him.

Squilliam
I haven't played with Squilliam before but on top of pretending to be a complete newb when he isn't he's also being very non-confrontational.

based on the vote spread, I have the strong inclination that there is one mafia vote in every catagory.

votes Nikells (L-7)
hatmoza,vetteman

2 votes TruckOSaurus (L-7)
nen-suer, theprof00

2 votes Squilliam (L-7)
noname, sm128

1 votes Vetteman (L-8)
truckOSaurus

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)
theRepublic

1 vote No Lynch (L-8)
Squilliam

1 vote Dtewi (L-8)
Hephaestos

leading to the conclusion that mafia prospects are truck, therepublic, and squilliam.

So many choices just doesn't seem normal. It seems more like a dispersal. If I were mafia, I would encourage this because it minimizes the threat of one of us being lynched. In particular, it could be a reaction to a mafia member being close to lynched today.

As a townie, why would I want to give a singular vote to any other player without trying to convince everyone else to vote for the person that I'm voting for? It doesn't fit. The smart thing to do is look at what other people are voting and decide to join them or not.

I say we narrow it down to one of the top three candidates. More likely though, it isn't nikells, not only for his testimony, but right when he left, three votes came in for him, it seemed like a scramble to lynch him before he could role-claim, which he said he would do.

Truck I am suspicious of because he was one of the people trying to get nikells to roleclaim, among other things. So, barring any unforseen new evidence turning up, the pro-town thing to do is come to a conclusion given the list above. A potential lynch could drive a roleclaim.

Nikells, I find it interesting that your list and my theory syncs up quite a bit. 

Each one of those people you mentioned (except one) voted in different categories.