By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

hatmoza said:

THE GUYS WHO KEPT THEIR DISTANCE FROM ME ARE THE SCUM.

The town: it's your first game, confused, excited and paranoid, all newcomers who are town feel like sherlock holmes. They feel that the scum is someone clever and someone who isn't obvious. I was like that my first game, sabby was like that his first game etc. 

based on that I will say Prof, dtewi, SFB,  noname (who I want to groin kick for wasting all his efforts on me) is Town 

The scum are the followingnen-suer, Silver-tiger, Heph, Trucks, Vette, sabby, jo

Alignments I'm not sure ofNikells, supermario

Something doesn't add up here, dude.

I was the only that didn't trust you from the very beginning. I was the one who stood up against everybody else when they believed your story. If anybody "didn't keep distance" like you descibes it, it was me. then why the hell am I on your scum list?

Because of the first day FoS, you and Khuutra fitted my theory. He turned up dead and mafia,. Odds are you're mafia from the second faction. Matter of factI was going to try to lead a lynch against you today, but seeing if Kratos doesn't come forward, I will expose both my leads, lynch one and have the mafia kill the second.

So you're safe for the day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Just FYI, I'm not sure what to make of GoW's big wall of text . I'm more preoccupied in figuring out scum, not roles. As helpful as it can be to speculate, I haven't the time nor imagination to find scum by linking them to that story.

This.

Btw, why do you think I'm scum?

Silver-Tiger said:

Also you didn't gave your opinion on Squilliam and theRepublic. What are your thoughts on them?

I wanted to add them in my "not sure list" but alas forgot to update it. I had to go in a hurry earlier. I did squeeze in supermario via edit though.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The guide thing is indeed confusing.

If we believe hatmoza's claim it means Kantor used his Guide part of his role last night to send him the hint through the mod. Now what I don't get is how can Kantor be sending hints about Kratos if he doesn't know who Kratos is in the first place and if he does know who Kratos is why didn't he just tell everyone.

Maybe it wasn't Kratos but the two people that were with Apollo who died? 

Or, maybe something the mod handles as soon as Apollo dies, instead of Apollo himself? Ah fuck it. I just don't think it's a psychiatrist. 

@HATMOZA
what did the note say, exactly? 

Also, it seems you got your own list confused, there. 

I'll answer this if Kratos doesn't come forward because mafia will kill them if I expose them. Seeing how Kratos insists on wanting to be a SK I'm most likely gonna let that happen. We'll lynch one and let the mafia (you) Have at the other.

sabby_e17 said:
hatmoza said:

Just FYI, I'm not sure what to make of GoW's big wall of text . I'm more preoccupied in figuring out scum, not roles. As helpful as it can be to speculate, I haven't the time nor imagination to find scum by linking them to that story.

This.

*hug* because I'm approaching this game from a new direction(mentioning this for the tenth time) which is previous game behavior. 

What I noticed from previous games:

-Experienced scum lay low. They tend to agree using common sense and logic. (where you fall buddy )

-Experienced scum don't pressure people, especially the ones who already have pressure on them

-Experienced scum don't go out their way to lynch or prove someone guilty 

-Newb townies are paranoid of high profile and active players, who usually end up town

-Experienced towns tend to waste their efforts on the more active people forgetting about the ones laying low

Around the Network

^ that's all I'm using 

I wanted to add that to my big post but couldn't do it in time.

Nikells falls in the "Experienced scum" list but god do I want to believe he's town so bad. He was the only person who stood up for me while I was gone the last 12 hours; shielding me from noname's wall of post wrath.

hatmoza said:
sabby_e17 said:
hatmoza said:

This.

*hug* because I'm approaching this game from a new direction(mentioning this for the tenth time) which is previous game behavior. 

What I noticed from previous games:

-Experienced scum lay low. They tend to agree using common sense and logic. (where you fall buddy )

-Experienced scum don't pressure people, especially the ones who already have pressure on them

-Experienced scum don't go out their way to lynch or prove someone guilty 

-Newb townies are paranoid of high profile and active players, who usually end up town

-Experienced towns tend to waste their efforts on the more active people forgetting about the ones laying low

I don't think I'm laying low...

The only problem with that hatmoza is that people don't just easily fall into those catergories. 

Off the top of my head is noname, who fits exactly into your experience town, but last game (where he is acting exactly the same as now) he was scum.

Also me, it seems that I fit into the experience scum. But I also was playing the exact same way as I am this game last game, and I was town. Lucky for me, since I play this game I'm honestly never targeted at night. I usually survive until late in the game if I'm not lynched. :P 

Anyhow, I'm almost tempted to roleclaim. But I realize that it is too early. And no, I'm not talking about kratos. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

I think hatmoza is the obvious lynch here.

We lost our "guide".

Guide, to me, seems to be the person that guides kratos to our side. in mafia, there is a duo called the psychiatrist and the psychopath. The psychiatrist can cure the psycho and make him town.Also, on the mafiascum wiki, "lie detector"s alias is psychiatrist.

I'm a click away from voting hatmoza, but what do you think about zeus getting protected last night? Was hatmoza being protected? Or did zeus get lucky?

Right now, it looks like hat lied, khuutra defended him, his character is on kratos' side in the game (I know, I know, don't confuse character alignment for role alignment), and there are others that agree with hat.

What do you think?

Is hat zeus? or is he a liar?

40 minutes later...

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

it seems highly unlikely that hatmoza is what he says then, I mean, if someone else is the "guide", that would suggest Hatmoza is something else.

Then after Noname's big post...

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

excellent post, Hatmoza just moved back onto my radar

Latching on to other people's ideas, not contributing much else...

FoS: SciFiBoy

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)