By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

The guide thing is indeed confusing.

If we believe hatmoza's claim it means Kantor used his Guide part of his role last night to send him the hint through the mod. Now what I don't get is how can Kantor be sending hints about Kratos if he doesn't know who Kratos is in the first place and if he does know who Kratos is why didn't he just tell everyone.

Maybe it wasn't Kratos but the two people that were with Apollo who died? 

Or, maybe something the mod handles as soon as Apollo dies, instead of Apollo himself? Ah fuck it. I just don't think it's a psychiatrist. 

@HATMOZA
what did the note say, exactly? 

Also, it seems you got your own list confused, there. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I can't believe I declined a night out with my friends just to come back and explain all the questions you guys have.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I can't believe I declined a night out with my friends just to come back and explain all the questions you guys have.

We love you too. :3

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:

We're just as confused with the Guide role as you are.

We're saying that the guide is a psychiatrist or some shit like that because the psychiatrist is supposed to Guide the SK or something.

Ohhh wait.... maybe it means to help Guide someone to a role... or something... I really have no clue.

But here are still two factors that annoy me hatmoza:

How you deduced the two people for Kratos

And you name-claimed Athena who is against Zeus in GoW3.

Because I added the two people Kantor hinted as Kratos in that list. And if they don't speak up soon, I'm going to exploit both of them and have the mafia have at them. Because if he insists to be a SK we don't want him alive in the game.

Last chance Kratos, Come forward and let me treat you or the mafia will kill you when I exploit you. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:

The most logical assumption I can make is this:

hatmoza is the serial killer.

Or hatmoza is Kratos.

It makes perfect sense.

He pretends to be the psychiatrist because his role is explained as a serial killer that can be cured as a psychiatrist.

He is acting very suspiciously as well, mark of an anti-town person.

He killed off Kantor to stop the suspicion towards him.

Then he covers it up by saying Kantor helped him.

And he felt the need to bolster his credibility as said.

Vote: hatmoza

If Hatmoza is the serial killer then he already lost the game.  He said that his search has been narrowed to only two people.  If he doesn't find Kratos Tonight or the next Night then we lynch him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Plus now you are editing your posts,  trying to hide something you screwed up?

*raises eyebrows*

Getting a bit defensive are we?

Indeed he is. 

Removing the two Kratos hinted characters from that list, I'm almost positive at least 5 of those players I named as scum are truly scum. 

Like I said, I'm using behavior patterns from previous games to expose them. It's not really a special tactic, just common sense that usually turns out true.

Just FYI, I'm not sure what to make of GoW's big wall of text . I'm more preoccupied in figuring out scum, not roles. As helpful as it can be to speculate, I haven't the time nor imagination to find scum by linking them to that story.

c03n3nj0 said:

Anyways, I see where hatmoza is coming from his mafia list. But i's still too broad. Khuutra didn't necessarily die because he went after hatmoza. There's no telling who the mafia sided with. 

I never said he died because of me, I merely pointed out the my FoS was correct and that he was scum. Him dying was just proof of that...

I want to hear what all the Hatmoza suspectors have to say. It looks like they all misteriously stopped posting once Hatmoza posted his stuff.

dtewi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
dtewi said:

The most logical assumption I can make is this:

hatmoza is the serial killer.

Or hatmoza is Kratos.

It makes perfect sense.

He pretends to be the psychiatrist because his role is explained as a serial killer that can be cured as a psychiatrist.

He is acting very suspiciously as well, mark of an anti-town person.

He killed off Kantor to stop the suspicion towards him.

Then he covers it up by saying Kantor helped him.

And he felt the need to bolster his credibility as said.

Vote: hatmoza

The serial killer isn't told somebody is looking to cure him (at least I wasn't when I got that role in another game)

If indeed he was told about it, claiming to be the psychiatrist is the dumbest move ever since the real psychiatrist is sure to target him on Night 1.

So hatmoza can't really be Kratos (there's also the unchallenged Athena nameclaim)

Kantor being a "guide" might have been doing so?

Whatever it may be, hatmoza's role claim seems really shaky now with all that's happened.

I remain to my convictions, but let's see if he really does cure the SK.

If he does, I'll bite my tongue.

Another person claiming guide = psychiatrist?  One player having both of those powers is extremely unlikely.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)